Match Thread Leicester v West Ham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vardy has been absolutely brilliant this season and he may have scored the winner today.

BUT

His actions were totally moronic and he completely deserved a booking. It seems wrong being so harsh on him but he should not have been clapped off and he should not be applauded for his action.

Vardy has been absolutely brilliant this season and he may have scored the winner today.

BUT

His actions were totally moronic and he completely deserved a booking. It seems wrong being so harsh on him but he should not have been clapped off and he should not be applauded for his action.

Are we watching the same game? There was clear contact on his shoulder and his legs... and yes he exaggerated the fall, but all strikers do that, they never get booked and either way he was impeded.

Also the first yellow he got was never a yellow. First foul and just a trip in the middle of the park.

Well we'd better hope the defence can hold out. We've got no outlet now and the longer the game goes on the less of a threat we will have from set pieces when we start keeping Morgan and Huth back.

Stupid from Vardy. Feel it was harsh but he went looking for it and went down theatrically, more from tripping himself up.

Stupid to do on a yellow even if it was maybe harsh. A dive in the box is always a yellow so ref had no choice if he thought it was

Duck **** ****

Well we'd better hope the defence can hold out. We've got no outlet now and the longer the game goes on the less of a threat we will have from set pieces when we start keeping Morgan and Huth back.

Yeah, think we should've kept Shinji on longer to keep running.

**** I'm scared

If it was a West Ham player who dived like that we would all have been calling for a booking. I'm just saying it as I saw it.

I feel sick. I think the brie is bubbling.

The crowd should stop this "Referee's a wanker" stuff and get behind the team.

Ulloa doing well since coming on.

So long to go though. This is horrible.

Keep going City, crowd making good noise! Keep it going

I bet the Tottering fans are getting excited.

I bet the Tottering fans are getting excited.

Our players need to stop arguing, stop giving away stupid fouls. It makes me so nervous

Amartey on. All out defence really

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670