Match Thread Leicester v West Ham

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm amazed Vardy - the one player who is guaranteed to care - is dropped for this.

Souttar should've kept his place after last week and Faes's performances.

Idiotic lineup IMO. But not that different to what I'd expected/what we've seen so far.

As with most matches recently, my excitement, optimism and hope builds up all week...

.... And is then extinguished the moment I see our starting lineup.

We won't win. Everton will. Sigh.

We all know that Nacho on his own up top is foolproof.

A textbook move

Maybe Smith has a masterclass prepared.

Let West Ham get ahead, bring Vardy on at half time when Wham rest more players and check out, then win it 3-1.

Such a relaxed and jovial atmosphere at the KP today. Think we’re all just resigned to the fact this is just what happens to this club we love.

Earliest I've been in the ground for ages

They actually play 'The Boys are Back in Town' when they come on the pitch to warm up

Jebus ****ing wept (and so did i)

I think dropping Souttar is a brave call against WHam, Antonio is a handful and they'll be lumping it in towards him.

Cue Faes stepping up and misjudging the path of a long ball, slipping or taking him out to give away a goal.

I really don't know if Faes is even good enough for the Championship. But we'll find out in a few months.

Cue Faes stepping up and misjudging the path of a long ball, slipping or taking him out to give away a goal.

I really don't know if Faes is even good enough for the Championship. But we'll find out in a few months.
Hopefully we won’t cos’ someone will have been mug enough to buy him.

I’m at least glad that Soucek isn’t starting for them. He’d be nailed on to score a header (or two).

Pound shop Harry Maguire, and not the Leicester Harry Maguire. The Man U one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669