Pre Match Leicester v Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpjfox

Hopefully back to normal service ie Knocky Drinkwater and James back in Wood and Nuge start. Wolves are capable of causing us concerns but if we perform to our normal standards we can beat these. Im predicting a 2-0 win Wood and Nugent While we are in action our rivals may be rushing thro last minute panic deals

Last chance saloon for Mr Pearson this after what can only be described as our most embarrassing and shocking non win ever. Drawing away to a team in the same league as us is just despicable.

Last edited:
Last chance saloon for Mr Pearson this after what can only be described as our most embarrassing and shocking non win ever. Drawing away to a team in the same league as us is just despicable.

Not one other person on this forum has said anything remotely like this.

Having a gripe about the starting 11 and tactics is another matter altogether.

I didn't say anyone has but that seemed to be the general consensus from a few after Saturdays result. It was disappointing not to win a 6th game in a row but it never carries on forever and the draw wasn't the worst result in the end. The extra 90 mins could have been done without but that shouldn't make or break our season having to play one extra game.

We'll be back to winning ways with this though so nothing worth getting worried about, well just Wood's second half goal scoring in the league but life is never perfect.

In slight defence of M7tt, Brown Nose implied as much.

At home to Wolves? Is this some sort of ****ing joke? What happened to Bayern Munich and Barcelona? Pearson out.

In slight defence of M7tt, Brown Nose implied as much.

In slight defence of all reason and logic, Brown Nose would have said something similar had we won ten nil

Criticising the stupidity of team selection on Saturday has nothing to do with the general opinion of most about what is happening at the club right now in terms of performance - which is exceptional, to say the least

In slight defence of all reason and logic, Brown Nose would have said something similar had we won ten nil

Would he?

Surely if we'd won 1-0 then there wouldn't have been anything to moan about. The necessary players would have been rested, and we'd have got a result.

As BN pointed out himself, we don't have defensive cover, so we might have lost if we'd have played a reserve back line. Or would that have been a preferred result?

Also, a defence relies on solidarity and continuity more so than other positions, so it's another match where Keane and Morgan (and the others) have played together.

Which is fine.

I don't mind when people post, and enjoy reading BN's posts, but a lot of people seem to have much better levels of hindsight than I possess.

To be clear, I have no problems with BN in the main, which made his outburst this week more disappointing I suppose. I expected something a little more clear-eyed.

To be clear, I have no problems with BN in the main, which made his outburst this week more disappointing I suppose. I expected something a little more clear-eyed.

There's not a lot wrong with the occasional outburst is there MA? Especially when it's thoughtfully argued and contains at least some elements of truth. Having recently read a biography of Mourinho, and been especially awed by his intelligence when it comes to organising a team tactically, I find NPs 'football by numbers' routine increasingly grating. On Saturday, it was particularly amatuerish and I said as much.

I don't actually advocate his sacking either. Not before the end of the season anyway. But overall, it it clear that views contrary to the consensus are not welcome round these parts. Grumble, grumble, Nazi Germany, grumble, grumble.

And for the record, I do recognise where we are in the league. I also know that there are a large number of buffoon managers out there that would take the advantages afforded to NP and make a worse fist of it. Clearly, this means that everything in the garden is rosy and cannot be bettered.

Yer a laffing stock. Every other team in Britain is whispering and pointing. Best go support the Cov. At least you'll have the lack of funds to blame for the utter shambles.

There's not a lot wrong with the occasional outburst is there MA? Especially when it's thoughtfully argued and contains at least some elements of truth. Having recently read a biography of Mourinho, and been especially awed by his intelligence when it comes to organising a team tactically, I find NPs 'football by numbers' routine increasingly grating. On Saturday, it was particularly amatuerish and I said as much.

I don't actually advocate his sacking either. Not before the end of the season anyway. But overall, it it clear that views contrary to the consensus are not welcome round these parts. Grumble, grumble, Nazi Germany, grumble, grumble.

And for the record, I do recognise where we are in the league. I also know that there are a large number of buffoon managers out there that would take the advantages afforded to NP and make a worse fist of it. Clearly, this means that everything in the garden is rosy and cannot be bettered.

All fair enough BN, and while I'll agree that tactically we sometimes look one-dimensional, it's not likely we will find Mourinho knocking on the door any time soon.

Would this be the Mourinho that has a Real Madrid team languishing in third place in La Liga and a mighty 15 points behind Barcelona. Tactical genius eh!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Blackburn 00
2Bristol City00
3Burnley00
4Cardiff City00
5Coventry City00
6Derby00
7Hull City00
8Leeds Utd00