Pre Match Leicester v Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also? Who's the first?

Have you not seen Berts tweets about a big bust up after the game and continuing in training today? :102:

Re things could be better. Obviously they could be in the sense that we are only a championship team but someone like Mourhino would be way out of our league and realistically speaking, Adkins would be more a possible target but it would still be utter madness to rock the boat whilst we are 2nd in the league or even until the end of the season as Pearson has more than proved that he is capable of imo. Even if we were to fail this year, I do not think a change in manager would be necessary to go up next year.

The garden may not be in full flower yet, but we've certainly dug up all of the weeds and cleared the dogshit out from the past 10 years or so and it is looking much more respectable and has great potential to get back to the standard of garden we had we O'Neill was here. Metaphorically of course as well all know Martin Allen had the training ground looking the best with his wonderful flower beds.

Last edited:
I thought Bert was coming off twitter for personal reasons? Didn't think he'd tweeted for about a week?

Is this match on TV at all? Might come into work early to watch it.

Nice - well an early Friday start for me then and hopefully the right result for us.

Nice loss by Watford tonight but we knew their run would not last. Is Knockaert going to be fit - NP said he was going for a scan but have heard nothing since. Coming over from the USA for this one - can't wait !

Nice loss by Watford tonight but we knew their run would not last. Is Knockaert going to be fit - NP said he was going for a scan but have heard nothing since. Coming over from the USA for this one - can't wait !

get in bristol!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Bristol's result is only a good one if we capitalise on it. Dull got a couple of difficult away games coming up and Watford won't find it easy against Bolton and Palace. We could have a commanding lead over 3rd place if we take maximum points from our next 2 games.

Same 2nd placed, shambolic 11 that beat Middlesbrough. Another comfortable win, followed by complete slating of the entire first 11 from the stands and on the radio. Cries of 'Pea son out' heard for miles as we all troop back home with another 3 points to complain about.

Same 2nd placed, shambolic 11 that beat Middlesbrough. Another comfortable win, followed by complete slating of the entire first 11 from the stands and on the radio. Cries of 'Pea son out' heard for miles as we all troop back home with another 3 points to complain about.

There'll be no-one in the stands. The threat of occasional showers will bring Leicester to a standstill and everyone will take all of their children to the pub to watch it on TV.

Bristol's result is only a good one if we capitalise on it. Dull got a couple of difficult away games coming up and Watford won't find it easy against Bolton and Palace. We could have a commanding lead over 3rd place if we take maximum points from our next 2 games.
It's good anyway but even better if we capitalise on it

get in huddersfield! we need to get the win!

Derby away was the same last season.

I seem to remember last season it was due to Sky having an unused slot for a Championship game and it had to be that Thursday because the slot coincided with the Carling Cup final. The fact our game at Derby was a local derby added to Sky's decision to pick our game.

The Carling Cup final is just over 3 weeks away so this time around I have no idea why our game has been moved.

The Carling Cup final is just over 3 weeks away so this time around I have no idea why our game has been moved.

Whatever the reason it's nothing to do with Sky, I won't hear a bad word said against them lovely buggers.

There's no great reason for this but I have a bad feeling about tonight.

Wolves fans are bricking this though, so we should be more than confident of getting all three points. A win at this stage would be bloody marvellous after Watford and Palace's defeats, and it least puts a bit of pressure on the others too. We'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669