Match Thread Leicester v Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

popillius

Good to see Praet on the bench. It's also a nice reward for Choudhury to be starting after an excellent end to last season and his pre-season performances.

Graz

Wow, Ndidi starting is a surprise. Especially Ndidi starting alongside Choudhury. 2 defensive mids I'd assume not going to be our usual set up but a nod to the threat Wolves offer - they are a good team. Or perhaps helping out the defence while we adjust to life without Maguire.

I'm never so sure on Maddison on the left but imagine that attacking three - with Youri and Perez - will have a lot of fluidity.

Love a bit of Hamza though so glad to see him in the starting lineup.

Graz

Maybe I've been wrong and it's a diamond and that is why we've brought in Praet after all.

Id be surprised though - we haven't set up that way in pre season? I still think it's Madders on the left

sparky79

I'd reckon it as a 41212
Schmeichel
Pereira Evan's Soyuncu Chilwell
Choudhury
Tielemans Ndidi
Maddison
Vardy Perez

Graz

No Gray in the squad. A real signal from Rodgers for him to up his game.
Interesting one for sure. Didn't even notice hwas missing until you said it. Down the pecking order now though

Says a lot for the strength of our squad though!

Joe_Fox

And I'm back to staying up very late to watch football. 11pm kick off here, not bad. Usually it's 2am.

robthornton

Come on then Leicester! let's see some action. For me this season is all about entertainment after boring Claude for most of last season, **** the top six I don't care let's just make it interesting and enjoy Brendans' crazy ride
COME ON LEICESTER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier League

P Pld Pts
Liverpool 16  46
Leicester 16  38
Manchester City 16  32
Chelsea 16  29
Manchester Utd 16  24
Wolves 16  24
Tottenham  16  23