Match Thread Leicester vs Hull

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another goal I missed! This time I'd turned off the commentary to stream the snooker final. Great stuff Nugent!
Are you a Leicester fan or not ? Why would you be watching Man U/snooker or any other sport while your team are playing ? Utterly plastic you are and embarrassing.

Last edited:
From the BBC website :icon_roll

"David Nugent has scored his 102nd league goal to put Leicester back into the lead at home to Hull. The striker had not scored in 11 games before this afternoon."

Are you a Leicester fan or not ? Why would you been watching Man U/snooker or any other sport while your team are playing ? Utterly plastic you are and embarrassing.

I had to nip out to the shop and missed the 'ull goal. Am I a plastic embarrassment? Should I physically chastise myself?

Are you a Leicester fan or not ? Why would you been watching Man U/snooker or any other sport while your team are playing ? Utterly plastic you are and embarrassing.

Hah brilliant. You are kidding I assume?

Hah brilliant. You are kidding I assume?

To be fair Matt, he's spotted me as the plastic fan that I am, switching my interest between sports and teams and all the while basking in the glory of being a "supporter" of consistently the 32nd best team in the county.

Vardy should score... wide. :(

From 6 yards. Saved though

Last edited:
To be fair Matt, he's spotted me as the plastic fan that I am, switching my interest between sports and teams and all the while basking in the glory of being a "supporter" of consistently the 32nd best team in the county.

You're a disgrace glyn, the only time you bother about City is when we're languishing in midtable mediocrity

What were the goals like?

Surely Beckford on his way now he is 6th choice?

If Danns is on the move too he will need replacing sheerly from a numbers perspective.

What were the goals like?

Surely Beckford on his way now he is 6th choice?

If Danns is on the move too he will need replacing sheerly from a numbers perspective.

We've got Wellens on his way back though. 4 centre mids is probably as many as we've had the last few years (except the start of last season when we had loads of them).

Matty James off, King on.

I was pretty pleased with our strike force at the start of the season. Now Waghorn is 3rd choice...

Still, hopefully he can find some form again. It seemed a big fee, but the majority were pleased with the signing when he joined. He started well....

I was pretty pleased with our strike force at the start of the season. Now Waghorn is 3rd choice...

Still, hopefully he can find some form again. It seemed a big fee, but the majority were pleased with the signing when he joined. He started well....

He never got a consistent run after we signed him I suppose. The good point is, he gets into good positions, the bad is that he normally fecks it up when he gets the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669