Pre Match Leicester Vs West Ham

Status
Not open for further replies.
They had a shit in Brendan's car. Chilwell was constipated so it took him ages, which made them late for training.
Well, Chilwell thought about taking a shit but then he just took the easy option and didn’t. This went on for 90 minutes.

They had a shit in Brendan's car. Chilwell was constipated so it took him ages, which made them late for training.
It wasn’t as good as Fuchs’ shit, which is a shit we all love and is why we think that Chilwell’s shit was shit.

It wasn’t as good as Fuchs’ shit, which is a shit we all love and is why we think that Chilwell’s shit was shit.

Oh God, I used to love the shit that Fuchs used to do in Top’s car

Solid and substantial, a beautiful shade of deep hazel, and shaped round into a perfectly glorious curl

Chilwell‘s are a big sloppy sludge brown mess in comparison and I hate him for it, the complete bastard

Brendan Rodgers on Hamza Choudhury and Ben Chilwell, who were both left out of defeat to Burnley after turning up late to a training session: "It’s something that happens at every club and misdemeanours happen. It was dealt with internally – there’s no need to broadcast.

"We've moved on. They’re young and will make mistakes, it will happen at lots of clubs. Both are available.

"You’re creating a standard. Authority is important and players need to understand that they can't miss training if they want to succeed."
They're only young and they run around loads and load and loads. Nasty club bullying them blah, blah..... Zzzzzzzzzz

apparently Wes is unavailable for this but is back in training, he was sub on Sunday so when did he get re-injured?

I cannot be arsed to predict the score. We have gone to shit. West Ham will be right in our faeces. No doubt we will get dung on the break. Rodgers to again excrement with the line up. West Ham to win poo nil.

I cannot be arsed to predict the score. We have gone to shit. West Ham will be right in our faeces. No doubt we will get dung on the break. Rodgers to again excrement with the line up. West Ham to win poo nil.
Nurse....nurse, he's getting worse.

Excrement work sir.

Some defensive stats:

Blocks - Ricardo = 0.3 per game; Chilwell = 0.3 per game
Interceptions - Ricardo = 1.8 per game; Chilwell = 1.1 per game
Tackles - Ricardo = 4.4 per game; Chilwell = 1.3 per game
Clearances - Ricardo = 2.9 per game; Chilwell = 2.2 per game

Other stats:

Passes - Ricardo = 57 per game; Chilwell = 65 per game
Touches - Ricardo = 93 per game; Chilwell = 92 per game
Crosses - Ricardo = 2.2 per game; Chilwell = 3.8 per game

Attacking stats:

Goals - Ricardo = 2 Chilwell = 1
Assists - Ricardo = 1 Chilwell = 3
Key Passes per 90 mins - Ricardo = 0.82 Chilwell = 1.23

My conclusion from this is that there is not a lot between the two. Ricardo is a little better defensively and Chilwell is a little better going forward.
Just proves that stats are a load of bollocks most of Chillwell crosses are shite! Ricardo is a far better player both attacking and defensively.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757