Leicester vs Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
What would you do then?

tell the ****er to leave failing that id make the nearest steward aware that there was an away fan in the home end which im sure you know is against the rules.

tell the ****er to leave failing that id make the nearest steward aware that there was an away fan in the home end which im sure you know is against the rules.

Why can't you just leave them alone, if all they're doing is finding a way to watch their team without harming anyone else?

One day it might be you in the 'wrong' end if you can't get tickets.
I've been in the home end for away games quite a few times - at Luton, Derby, Forest, Peterborough, Sheff Utd and Newcastle, I've never had any problems.

There always used to be away fans dotted around the upper half of the double-decker stand at Filbo.

Why can't you just leave them alone, if all they're doing is finding a way to watch their team without harming anyone else?

One day it might be you in the 'wrong' end if you can't get tickets.
I've been in the home end for away games quite a few times - at Luton, Derby, Forest, Peterborough, Sheff Utd and Newcastle, I've never had any problems.

because it is against the rules, just like people harp on about standing at football.

I wont mind if they sit there and keep shtum, but if they score and start celebrating in our end they should be turfed out end of.

because it is against the rules, just like people harp on about standing at football.
I have to agree with you lako, :038: however there is talk that there's going to be 2000+ so let's hope commonsense preveils. What's the chances of more tickets being issued to us to meet the demand?

Last edited:
What's the chances of more tickets being issued to us to meet the demand?

The areas next to the away section will already have tickets sold to Leicester fans, and there isn't another part of the ground with a lot of empty seats that could be given to just Wolves fans.
They may be able to create a bit of extra space by making the no mans land between home and away sections smaller, but not for the numbers you're talking about.

I have to agree with you lako, :038: however there is talk that there's going to be 2000+ so let's hope commonsense preveils. What's the chances of more tickets being issued to us to meet the demand?

Pretty much zero chance of more tickets.

2000+ seems unlikely, I'd have thought. A few hundred scattered around the ground shouldn't cause too much upset - especially if they're in the West Stand and the Family Stand and stay quiet.

The areas next to the away section will already have tickets sold to Leicester fans, and there isn't another part of the ground with a lot of empty seats that could be given to just Wolves fans.
To be honest I don't think they'll cause any trouble being the last league game of the season. Let's hope it's a great carnival atmosphere and that no-one gets turfed out. :038: :icon_roll

A few hundred scattered around the ground shouldn't cause too much upset - especially if they're in the West Stand and the Family Stand and stay quiet.
The staying quiet bit is going to be very difficult should we score. :icon_bigg :icon_wink :icon_roll

The staying quiet bit is going to be very difficult should we score. :icon_bigg :icon_wink :icon_roll

Ain't worried about that. It's what happens when we really ruin your day with a good tonking while you hear the scores coming in from Stoke and Southampton. Sobbing gently into your hands will be acceptable.

Ain't worried about that. It's what happens when we really ruin your day with a good tonking while you hear the scores coming in from Stoke and Southampton. Sobbing gently into your hands will be acceptable.
:icon_cry: :icon_roll

Just found this on one of our forums. Your thoughts please :eek:)

Foxticket002.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572