Leicestershire news and scores

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that we are fragile but I'm shocked that on a wicket with such variable bounce that Glamorgan have shot to 70 odd without loss by lunch at over 4 an over.

Giving then this sort of start is going to make it extremely difficult to apply any pressure whatsoever.....and I thought that we had a big enough lead to win the game. I calculated without taken account of our frailty.

I can only put it down to having such a high number of inexperienced young players.....and on the batting side we are seeing the consequences of the departure of HD.

I know that we are fragile but I'm shocked that on a wicket with such variable bounce that Glamorgan have shot to 70 odd without loss by lunch at over 4 an over.

Giving then this sort of start is going to make it extremely difficult to apply any pressure whatsoever.....and I thought that we had a big enough lead to win the game. I calculated without taken account of our frailty.

I can only put it down to having such a high number of inexperienced young players.....and on the batting side we are seeing the consequences of the departure of HD.

Totally agree. See my original post under 'Leicestershire Batting' thread. Club have made a massive balls up in the non recruitment of a quality middle order batter or two!

leicsccc: Next game v Middlesex starting on Saturday, 11am start

leicsccc: Next game v Middlesex starting on Saturday, 11am start

leicsccc: Match report by Work Placement student Christopher Finch now online

leicsccc: Match report by Work Placement student Christopher Finch now online

What an absolute shambles.

leicsccc: Due to congestion problems around the ground, please approach the ticket co

leicsccc: Due to congestion problems around the ground, please approach the ticket collection point on foot.

leicsccc: They are available for collection on the day from the ticket collection poi

leicsccc: They are available for collection on the day from the ticket collection point at Curzon Road from 4pm when the gates open.

leicsccc: Please note that we are no longer posting the tickets out for the Derbyshir

leicsccc: Please note that we are no longer posting the tickets out for the Derbyshire game

leicsccc: Remember, if you book in advance, you get a full refund (minus £2 admin cha

leicsccc: Remember, if you book in advance, you get a full refund (minus £2 admin charge) if there is less than ten overs bowled

leicsccc: Advanced Derbyshire t20 tickets still available priced £12 adults and £5 un

leicsccc: Advanced Derbyshire t20 tickets still available priced £12 adults and £5 under 16s

leicsccc: Very grey, miserable and throwing it down at the moment :(

leicsccc: Very grey, miserable and throwing it down at the moment :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00