Leon Crncic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon All,

Hope you're all well.

I have only seen a few games this season. I think its 3 I've been to and I've seen us a couple of times on Sky. I consider it therefore both my right as an idiot and my prerogative as a long time Leicester fan (although could be longer - and indeed getting longer by the day) to ask stupid questions - or at least pointless ones.

Has anyone seen this chap play? Successive managers haven't involved him at all and as we have no reserve team as such (well, no league) - he's not getting competitive action really is he? Or is he? I mean, is he even playing for our reserves? Anyone seen him? Is he any good? Is he even any good on FM2011 (had to put that in here)? Is he elsewhere on loan? Does he get on with the other players? What does he make of the Joey Barton stuff? Any chance of him ever playing for us? Cynical attempt to market the LCFC Uber-Brand in the huge football market of Slovenia? He played for Inter Milan you know.

Erm.... does he know how to plug stuff in to the telly? Can you plug him in to the telly? Does he like Monster Munch? Is he as guuuuddd as Joey 'Good' Johnson (surely not, he can't be?) ???

Have I covered all the bases there?

38 views and no replies.

I definitely got something wrong wrt Monster Munch.

Damn.

Ture?

Thats the makings of quite a team.

In fact, Leon should join them, that would be an awesome 5-a-side team.

I think he means that he(crncic) is like the players that he mentioned, on the basis that he's never played an most likely never will until we loan/sell him out to a lower league club, as that is what happened to most of the players he mentioned.

Last edited:
I think he means that he is like the players that he mentioned, on the basis that he's never played an most likely never will until we loan him out to a lower league club, as that is what happened to most of the players he mentioned.

Really?

Thanks.

Could you follow me around and interpret a few other posts for me?

Actually, would you mind coming down to Maidstone? I often don't understand what the other half is talking about - you'd be a god-send.

Really?

Thanks.

Actually, would you mind coming down to Maidstone? I often don't understand what the other half is talking about - you'd be a god-send.

:icon_lol:

Really?

Thanks.

How is the cat after his nasty operation? (sorry forgot it's name)

How is the cat after his nasty operation? (sorry forgot it's name)

Morris.

He's alright - seems to like watching football on television and was captivated by Man City vs Man Utd (probably the only living thing that was).

He's only 8 months old but much bigger than our other 2 cats who he bullies, he likes attacking feet, sneaking in to my wardrobe and then moaning when I trap him in there and climbing furniture he shouldn't be on.

He's scared of my leather jacket.

He loves red wine and had a hangover yesterday. I can't quite bring myself to tell the story yet. It upsets me too much.

I've just realised, I've answered this as if you are actually bothered. I hope you are. Morris likes you.

Morris.

He's alright - seems to like watching football on television and was captivated by Man City vs Man Utd (probably the only living thing that was).

He's only 8 months old but much bigger than our other 2 cats who he bullies, he likes attacking feet, sneaking in to my wardrobe and then moaning when I trap him in there and climbing furniture he shouldn't be on.

He's scared of my leather jacket.

He loves red wine and had a hangover yesterday. I can't quite bring myself to tell the story yet. It upsets me too much.

I've just realised, I've answered this as if you are actually bothered. I hope you are. Morris likes you.

I have some pet swans if anyone is interested.

crncic.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670