New Contract Leonardo Ulloa

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if, for example, the club made him a promise last summer that they didn't keep?
Isn't that a bad precedent for the club to set?

If you're saying that the club policy on randomly doubling or tripling some players contracts last summer whilst ignoring some others was poor, I'd agree entirely.

I assume that Ulloa wanted his piece of the riches and when he didn't get it, he went rogue. I think another factor in our absurd season last year was the ill feeling of players that watched team mates get contracts and nothing themselves. I think this was then exacerbated by a number of new signings on large contracts that were no better, or significantly worse, than the existing lot too.

None of this excuses Ulloa's way of handling it all though. He was terrible last season on and off the field. And he's been rewarded for it.

Unless of course, this is all about the grand return of Cambiasso as player coach this summer. Free and available and best pals with Leo? If Slimani goes, he can even have his shirt number back. And Shakespeare did say he expected to add one more person to his backroom staff . . . .

Unless of course, this is all about the grand return of Cambiasso as player coach this summer. Free and available and best pals with Leo? If Slimani goes, he can even have his shirt number back. And Shakespeare did say he expected to add one more person to his backroom staff . . . .

Now that WOULD be something to get excited about.

There has to be some contract clause triggered at some point that we were too thick to keep track of. Definitely no logical reason for this.

Just listened to CS after the Sheffield game. Sounds to me like he wants Slimani to go and reading through the lines it's because he does fit in in the dressing room.

Well maybe he should learn to work with a difficult character because he is A GOOD FOOTBALLER. Leo might be a top bloke but he is NOT a good footballer.

**** off, he played an important part today and we'll worth his contact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263