Leroy Potter missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He just mite of gone to Villa :icon_wink

I can give you a bit of a rundown on him. He played for England at youth level because he can run, I watched him in a preseason friendly against Quorn which Leicester won 8-4 with a team of players who were either a) young b) crap that Allen 'purchased' and nowhere near the first team. Porter was one of the better players on the pitch, neat and tidy and layed on a couple of the goals, he does have good feet and a bit of pace about him but I would be very suprised if we were interested although the fact that he has been with England shows he is obviously decent technically. He stands about 5ft 7 and is very stocky.

i know what that chap is saying is not from this season but the thread posted in the link was posted on the 29th Aug 2008

from here

Last edited:
I just think it's strange that after playing against Tranmere(though tbh he was cack) he wasn't even in the squad that travelled down to Fulham, and hasn't been seen for a few days.
Surely he would at least have been training, no would his friends be ringing up people at the club asking if they knew where he was?

I blinkin knew I should've asked Pete last night but I never thought til I told Boc what I'd been told, and then hearing this morning the bit of info from the rep....

Still, hopefully it's something of nothing and he's just buggared off somewhere for a few days.

I just think it's strange that after playing against Tranmere(though tbh he was cack) he wasn't even in the squad that travelled down to Fulham, and hasn't been seen for a few days.
Surely he would at least have been training, no would his friends be ringing up people at the club asking if they knew where he was?

I blinkin knew I should've asked Pete last night but I never thought til I told Boc what I'd been told, and then hearing this morning the bit of info from the rep....

Still, hopefully it's something of nothing and he's just buggared off somewhere for a few days.

i'll make a few calls tomorrow :icon_wink

Last edited:
In the past, young people often used to run away to the circus. Billy Smarts are in town. Just a thought.

Do you mean Peter Jones? I did speak to him about it. He either doesn't know or he wasn't ready to say what he did know.

Not saying he has BF ,just something i came across TBH.

plus im sure the police would be in by now ,i know they are not at the min.

The police wouldn't be interested in the whereabouts of an adult male who had been missing for only a few days unless there was some evidence of foul play.

The police wouldn't be interested in the whereabouts of an adult male who had been missing for only a few days unless there was some evidence of foul play.

For once your wrong :icon_wink ,A missing person can be reported to the police after 24hour of no contact at all ,48 hours and they will start to move a bit more.

of course it has to be reported and a fear for their life a real threat .

For once your wrong :icon_wink ,A missing person can be reported to the police after 24hour of no contact at all ,48 hours and they will start to move a bit more.

If everything said so far is this thread is true then the police would be involved.

the club and his family would start the ball rolling .

Last edited:

I think you need to read what I wrote.

If everything said so far is this thread is true then the police would be involved.

the club and his family would start the ball rolling .

Don't be a twat. An adult is perfectly entitled to walk away for a few days without telling anybody where he is going. Nothing here has suggested any foul play or raised any matter that would be of interest to the police.

Don't be a twat. An adult is perfectly entitled to walk away for a few days without telling anybody where he is going. Nothing here has suggested any foul play or raised any matter that would be of interest to the police.

A person with a profile like levi's people would be asking question ,why has he not turned up for training ,no picking calls up and so on.

And boc stop the name calling we are adults :icon_wink

A person with a profile like levi's people would be asking question ,why has he not turned up for training ,no picking calls up and so on.

"A person with a profile like Levi's"?

What are you talking about?

Well, he certainly went missing against Tranmere......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669