Let's all laugh at Leeds Part 1,123

Status
Not open for further replies.

Real Sharapova

Apparently Swindon have given permission for Leeds to talk to Dennis Wise. Am I alone in thinking they deserve each other?:081:

Apparently Swindon have given permission for Leeds to talk to Dennis Wise. Am I alone in thinking they deserve each other?:081:
I would love to see that c*nt at Leeds, all my hate can be channelled in one direction. Talk about a player being suited to a club, I so much want this to happen

Last edited:
Melton: the voice of the masses!

i thought this thread was about bates slagging the team off to some fans after the stoke game saying the squad is shit..:icon_lol:

i thought this thread was about bates slagging the team off to some fans after the stoke game saying the squad is shit..:icon_lol:

he must feel like a prick having been the one to agree and fund the transfers of all these shit players

i thought most of them were already there when he took over...i may be wrong though

I think Wise is a very over rated inexperience manager. The job might be a bit too much for him. If i was a Leeds fan (shudder) i would be very worried!

someone has sense

David Tuttle has turned down the role of caretaker manager at Swindon - but insists he wants to stay at the club.

Tuttle accepted the post on Monday after Swindon agreed to allow manager Dennis Wise to take over at Leeds.

But Tuttle revealed on Tuesday that he had changed his mind, adding: "I have given it a lot of thought and decided it's not right.

"I am committed to Swindon and want to continue developing my current role with the youth team and scouting."

Swindon's acting chief executive Martyn Stames said Tuttle had the "full backing of everyone at the club".

He added: "He has done a fantastic job since joining the club and we look forward to him continuing in that role."

bbc

Im kinda 50-50 about this, obviously if he fecks it up and Leeds go down it'll be fantastic but can you imagine if he turns them around? A Wise manages Leeds in the Prem... can u imagine?

Although I think the formers more likely because it seems like Bates is just going for someone he knows rather than looking for the best man for the job.

I think Wise is a very over rated inexperience manager. The job might be a bit too much for him. If i was a Leeds fan (shudder) i would be very worried!
Prem -> Championship -> Financial ruin ->Bottom of Championship ->Managed by a Chelski ->Sent to Division 1 in Feb by us now Ridsdale's in charge.
Sweet.

BBC

Leeds United's new manager Dennis Wise has told his players to show their nasty side in their bid to arrest their dismal Championship run. "They're down on confidence and I told them I wanted them to be the Leeds of old," said the 39-year-old.
"I want nastiness and togetherness and I've explained that to them. The fans get behind them and they're fantastic."
He confirmed that Kevin Nicholls had replaced Paul Butler as team captain, with Shaun Derry the new vice-captain.
The manager added: "It's important to have an up-and-coming player as the captain."
Wise arrives at Elland Road along with former Chelsea team-mate Gus Poyet in tow as his assistant.
The same combination were at Swindon before Leeds approached the League Two side with a view to acquiring the pair's services.
United are currently second from bottom in the Championship having picked up just 10 points from 13 games.
Wise revealed that Leeds' lowly status surprised him.
"They're a very talented bunch here and I said to the players I was bewildered by the side's position," he said.
"I think they understand what they're getting. I'll not be afraid to pull any punches. The important part is that you know what they want and I know what they want.
"I also need to look at what I've got and whether there are players who wish to be at the football club. I need to know who wants to stay and who wants to leave."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566