Let's raid the Palace!

Log in to stop seeing adverts

Status
Not open for further replies.

PEN3

Member
Crystal that is, and get Dowie, Ligertwood, Routledge and Gray in. We need someone who can give us a real lift before next season, as opposed to Mickey's usual rubbish of we're useless, we'll struggle to beat Crewe Alexandra even if they have six players sent off etc etc
 

Craig

New Member
PEN3 said:
Crystal that is, and get Dowie, Ligertwood, Routledge and Gray in. We need someone who can give us a real lift before next season, as opposed to Mickey's usual rubbish of we're useless, we'll struggle to beat Crewe Alexandra even if they have six players sent off etc etc
Impossible to win a match vs a side who have 6 men sent off isn't it? :? :roll:
 

Wellard

New Member
PEN3 said:
Crystal that is, and get Dowie, Ligertwood, Routledge and Gray in. We need someone who can give us a real lift before next season, as opposed to Mickey's usual rubbish of we're useless, we'll struggle to beat Crewe Alexandra even if they have six players sent off etc etc

Pen, you will get alot of stick for this but every Leicester fan knows deep down that you are right ! Great post.
 

Malf

New Member
Wellard said:
PEN3 said:
Crystal that is, and get Dowie, Ligertwood, Routledge and Gray in. We need someone who can give us a real lift before next season, as opposed to Mickey's usual rubbish of we're useless, we'll struggle to beat Crewe Alexandra even if they have six players sent off etc etc

Pen, you will get alot of stick for this but every Leicester fan knows deep down that you are right ! Great post.

Your in early Weel, tough at the top aint it?

Moist nipple
 

xsubmariner

New Member
So Pen3 you want to replace a manager that has had 1 season premier experience with very limited resources, and with a good cv from the lower leagues, with another manager with a good cv from the lower leagues but no premier experience. :roll:
This is what is wrong with the world of football today. Everybody wants success NOW. It is time to be realistic. :evil:
Old man Fergie was minutes away from being kicked out at Man U. Mark Robins scores the winner against the trees and the rest they say is history.
I'm not saying that micky will turn us into world beaters, but lets get some stability around here and stop the panicking :roll:
 

Scowcroft

New Member
xsubmariner said:
So Pen3 you want to replace a manager that has had 1 season premier experience with very limited resources, and with a good cv from the lower leagues, with another manager with a good cv from the lower leagues but no premier experience. :roll:
This is what is wrong with the world of football today. Everybody wants success NOW. It is time to be realistic. :evil:
Old man Fergie was minutes away from being kicked out at Man U. Mark Robins scores the winner against the trees and the rest they say is history.
I'm not saying that micky will turn us into world beaters, but lets get some stability around here and stop the panicking :roll:

Excellent post X Sub. One of the wiser posters on this forum. :)
 

trickytrev

New Member
Julian Gary? Wayne Routelidge? Do you not understand we have a very small budget> How are we possibly going tyo afford players that would possibly command 7 figure fees? Be realistic.
 

Scowcroft

New Member
trickytrev said:
Julian Gary? Wayne Routelidge? Do you not understand we have a very small budget> How are we possibly going tyo afford players that would possibly command 7 figure fees? Be realistic.

I don't know what he's on.

Palace could be in the Premiership anyway come Saturday.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Log in to stop seeing adverts

Premier League

P Pld Pts
1Manchester City3790
2Liverpool3789
3Chelsea3670
4Tottenham 3768
5Arsenal3766
6Manchester Utd3758
7West Ham Utd3756
8Wolves3751
9Leicester3648
10Brighton3748
11Brentford3746
12Newcastle Utd3746
13Palace3645
14Aston Villa3644
15Southampton3740
16Everton3636
17Leeds Utd3735
18Burnley3634
19Watford3723
20Norwich City3722
Top