Lets unite behind the new partnership

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chandler said:
RN - you just don't get it do you? Do you seriously think that it is the 'Adams In' crew who won't accept Bassett and Wilko? Do you think that we are the ones who are going to be in the vanguard of the 'Bassett/Wilko Out' movement when we fail to win five on the spin?

No, my friend, it's the 'Adams Out' crowd you need to be talking to. As 'Foxes Never Quit' sagely put it they are all trying to wash their hands of their role in getting Adams to resign. He goes one better and says this shower of sh*te should be held accountable for their actions. Spot on sir, spot on.

Now, do you think, do you really think that having made their beds (and ours too) this group of mindless, moronic, fickle boneheaded dick thinkers will be content to lie in it? Well? I think not.

As they tried to hound me and others off this forum who suggested a little patience and just a bit of common sense, so I will persecute them for their role in plunging this club into its deepest crisis since administration.

So it's fire with fire, like for like and measure still more for measure.

10/11 - remember it. I won't let you ever forget it!

Chandler, We all know it's a national pastime at LCFC to slag off the manager when the going gets tough whether it be justified or not because as supporters we believe in a strange kind of way that we are protecting our club. I neither point a finger at the Adams in or out crowd but raise the point that slagging off the new regime before they have even had the chance to warrant a slagging is wrong. We all have opinions on who should be manager but the facts are Bassett and Wilko have the seat for now. This may be a short term measure or if we get promoted etc may be longer term. The only sure fire thing is we must get behind them like never before and I believe it's forums like this where it needs to start. I've seen all the bickering and upset recently between posters with passionate views - like it or not MA has gone - who's fault it was only he knows so bury the hatchets and lets all all focus on the real issue "Getting behind the Boys and the new management team starting this weekend". I am optimistic and will be cheering them on to beat Cov although, this is not about one game and if it takes longer to sort out them so be it.

There are some great posters on this forum that I personally would hate to see go elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566