Levein!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hazzman said:
I heard some very bad things about him from shareholders. I dont wanna reveal because I might be accused of spreading Bullshit.

May as well spill the beans, cant go wrong with quality gossip. ;-)

Send the goss in a PM to me instead then. :p :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

First of all, Appartently he bullies the youngsters such as Stearman, Wright and etc. He says they must play well else they face release from the contract. He has a high temper and normally the finger gets pointers at the pre-first time youngsters.

Second rumour is a lot more serious. I might ring up the News Of The World.

:D
yes please hazzman...!

Hazzman said:
First of all, Appartently he bullies the youngsters such as Stearman, Wright and etc. He says they must play well else they face release from the contract. He has a high temper and normally the finger gets pointers at the pre-first time youngsters.

Could do with treating the first team like to be honest! Some of them need it big time, Come on Hazzman, whats the rest? ;-) If you dont want to write it here any chance of a PM? :)

Still waiting. :D :p :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

Don't think we need anymore scandal...I don't want to know,he's probably been shagging someone else's old lady or something.

It's a wind up. :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

Hazzman said:

There were similar rumours when he was in charge at Tynecastle but the only thing that was reported that could be classed as anything near to bullying would be the following.

A couple of the younger players (Graeme Weir & Neil Janckyz) had been caught playing golf on a day-off when they had been told not too. As this was their second time of doing so, Levein came up with the punishment that for the next week they had to carry a couple of clubs during the training sessions.

Then on the Saturday when the first team were away playing they had to stay at Tynecastle and walk up and down the stairs in the Wheatfield Stand (which is 28 rows and quite steep). Did I mention they had to do this carrying their golf bag with all their clubs in it?!! :eek:

Is that a fine line between bullying or being a believer in discipline?

He is meant to be quite hot tempered as he punched a wall after an away defeat at Motherwell and damaged his hand doing so. Also during his playing days he was sent off for fighting his own team-mate (Graham Hogg) in a pre-season friendly which resulted in him getting a 14 game ban, Hogg got sent-off whilst being stretcherd off (with a broken jaw) and was subsequently transfer listed.

Therefore a word of warning to anyone thinking of selling gossip about CL to the News of The World - watch out as Big Craig might just come and get you. :D

Hazzman said:
I heard some very bad things about him from shareholders. I dont wanna reveal because I might be accused of spreading Bullshit.

WHY WOULD THE SHAREHOLDERS KNOW????

Hazzman said:
I heard some very bad things about him from shareholders.

Is this info from Pukka Pies? :eek: :eek:

Bullying younger players, well, as has been said, one person's bullying is another person's discipline. I can't quite imagine Levein slags Stearman off in private then sings his praises in public. As for saying they could be released if they don't play well, that's hardly bullying is it, more like the truth.

As for the possibly NOTW story, well, if its the one about him coming down here because he'd been allegedly cheating on his wife, that's already been in the NOTW, sorry.

I heard that Craig Levein is involved in a cocaine-trafficking ring and that he's also very much into S&M. Maybe that's the second part of Hazzman's rumor, but if not, then hmm...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669