Levi Porter

Status
Not open for further replies.

highland fox

I've never seen the guy play but along with Dickie Stearman he always seems to get in the England Youth Squads.However he can't seem to break into our first team not even on the bench.Is he just not up to it First Team wise ? not a Levein type player ? Plain shite ?

highland fox said:
I've never seen the guy play but along with Dickie Stearman he always seems to get in the England Youth Squads.However he can't seem to break into our first team not even on the bench.Is he just not up to it First Team wise ? not a Levein type player ? Plain shite ?

Take it you didnt see him against Inter then? The kids about 3foot 2 and looks more suited to being the mascot, seems to run around like a headless chicken, and from what I can remember, his touch was awful,

Really cant see how he gets into the england set up, but maybe it was down to nerves that he was pap against inter?:102:

I didn't think he looked bad against Inter, he only had about 10 minutes so hardly had a chance to do anything. He is teeny weenie though, very cute.

Having watched him play inter I left the ground thinking only one thing...

Somewhere there is a giant Doctor evil Levi Porter who has lost his 'mini me'!

But seriously, I didn't get long to assess him. Saw him play in the reserves as a sub for the last 15 or so minutes once and he was okay...scored anyway!

Blaby blue blood said:
Really cant see how he gets into the england set up, but maybe it was down to nerves that he was pap against inter?:102:

It's not really that hard to get an England youth cap, is it?

benjamin_t3.jpg

I'm in shock that there ever was a Trevor Benjamin online!

However the image makes me think of one thing only...How much I HATE Peter Taylor!:mad:

highland fox said:
Is he scratching his arse in the City shirt one....

Perhaps he lost his glass eye

highland fox said:
Is he scratching his arse in the City shirt one....

It is about the only thing he ever did do in a City shirt, tbh you are probably right, I used to hear many a City fan tell him to pull his finger out ! Know I now what they meant !

lazzer said:
lee marshall was better than momo :icon_lol:

:eek: lee marshall tried worked his socks off and was still plain shite!

At least momo looks out of this world when he does! :102::confused: :confused: (even if it be 5 minutes every game!:confused:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00