Lewis signs for Hull!!

Log in to stop seeing adverts

Status
Not open for further replies.

gagandeep

New Member
dpjfox said:
Surprise surprise.... good ridance.. dont come back!!

lol maybe taylor should take big trev as well, he was good for us at the start,then we saw his true footballing "abilities"
 

Foxes 4 Eva

New Member
thank god for that 8) do you remember when he had a go at the fans once for not liking him???? That was because he was awful and a bag of s*** :shock:
 

londonfox

Well-Known Member
gagandeep said:
dpjfox said:
Surprise surprise.... good ridance.. dont come back!!

lol maybe taylor should take big trev as well, he was good for us at the start,then we saw his true footballing "abilities"

:shock: :eek: he was :eek: :shock:
 

gagandeep

New Member
londonfox said:
gagandeep said:
dpjfox said:
Surprise surprise.... good ridance.. dont come back!!

lol maybe taylor should take big trev as well, he was good for us at the start,then we saw his true footballing "abilities"

:shock: :eek: he was :eek: :shock:

yep when he played against liverpool at home i remmebaer everyone was sayin what a shrewd peter taylor buy, and how he was the new lennon!! how rong we were !!!
 

Scowcroft

New Member
gagandeep said:
londonfox said:
gagandeep said:
dpjfox said:
Surprise surprise.... good ridance.. dont come back!!

lol maybe taylor should take big trev as well, he was good for us at the start,then we saw his true footballing "abilities"

:shock: :eek: he was :eek: :shock:

yep when he played against liverpool at home i remmebaer everyone was sayin what a shrewd peter taylor buy, and how he was the new lennon!! how rong we were !!!

True, he had very good games against Liverpool and Chelsea at home - But then he signed a permanent contract....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Log in to stop seeing adverts

Premier League

P Pld Pts
1Manchester City3790
2Liverpool3686
3Chelsea3670
4Tottenham 3768
5Arsenal3666
6Manchester Utd3758
7West Ham Utd3756
8Wolves3751
9Leicester3648
10Brighton3748
11Brentford3746
12Palace3645
13Aston Villa3644
14Newcastle Utd3643
15Southampton3640
16Everton3636
17Leeds Utd3735
18Burnley3634
19Watford3723
20Norwich City3722

Latest posts

Top