Liam Lawrence

Log in to stop seeing adverts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I raised a thread last week, there's been the odd crap rumour we might be looking at him but nothing concrete. It would be a wise move to sign him, he has potential and wouldn't cost us much he is the sort of player Bassett and Adams would turn their nose up at though. As they have never played in games that would give you so called 'experience'
 
Lennie Lawrence said:
We're sniffing around Liam Lawrence. We do have an interest in him and he's a player who could develop into a better one," said Lawrence

Well said Lennie Lawrence. Just the type of player we should be signing. :wink:
 
Steven said:
Lennie Lawrence said:
We're sniffing around Liam Lawrence. We do have an interest in him and he's a player who could develop into a better one," said Lawrence

Well said Lennie Lawrence. Just the type of player we should be signing. :wink:
It's his son that's why
 
Malf said:
Steven said:
Lennie Lawrence said:
We're sniffing around Liam Lawrence. We do have an interest in him and he's a player who could develop into a better one," said Lawrence

Well said Lennie Lawrence. Just the type of player we should be signing. :wink:
It's his son that's why
:roll: You jest. :? :?
 
We already have Williams (I think :? ) who is very much in the same mould of an attacking midfielder like Lawrence. We really need a ball winner, that should be the priority.
 
Lawrence eyes namesake


Liam Lawrence (left) could make a permanent move to Cardiff
Cardiff City manager Lennie Lawrence is interested in Mansfield Town's out-of-contract player Liam Lawrence.
Leeds United have ended their interest in the 22-year-old midfielder, leaving the way clear for other clubs.

"We do have an interest in him," said the Bluebirds boss. "He's a player who could develop into a better one."

Cardiff - who are also after West Brom midfielder Sean Gregan - will have competition from Sunderland, Crewe and Leicester for Lawrence's signature.


Meanwhile, Cardiff have organised a pre-season friendly with Spanish side Racing Santander at Ninian Park on Saturday, 31 July (kick-off 15000 BST).

Santander, who narrowly missed relegation after finishing third from bottom in last season's Primera Liga, will be touring Britain as part of the pre-season preparations.


The Box: Have your say on Welsh football
 
Whorya said:
Lawrence eyes namesake


Liam Lawrence (left) could make a permanent move to Cardiff
Cardiff City manager Lennie Lawrence is interested in Mansfield Town's out-of-contract player Liam Lawrence.
Leeds United have ended their interest in the 22-year-old midfielder, leaving the way clear for other clubs.

"We do have an interest in him," said the Bluebirds boss. "He's a player who could develop into a better one."

Cardiff - who are also after West Brom midfielder Sean Gregan - will have competition from Sunderland, Crewe and Leicester for Lawrence's signature.


Meanwhile, Cardiff have organised a pre-season friendly with Spanish side Racing Santander at Ninian Park on Saturday, 31 July (kick-off 15000 BST).

Santander, who narrowly missed relegation after finishing third from bottom in last season's Primera Liga, will be touring Britain as part of the pre-season preparations.


The Box: Have your say on Welsh football

Crude forgery. :roll: :roll: :oops:
 
Now for the genuine article...

Lawrence eyes namesake


Liam Lawrence (left) could make a permanent move to Cardiff
Cardiff City manager Lennie Lawrence is interested in Mansfield Town's out-of-contract player Liam Lawrence.
Leeds United have ended their interest in the 22-year-old midfielder, leaving the way clear for other clubs.

"We do have an interest in him," said the Bluebirds boss. "He's a player who could develop into a better one."

Cardiff - who are also after West Brom midfielder Sean Gregan - will have competition from Sunderland, Crewe and Rotherham for Lawrence's signature.


Meanwhile, Cardiff have organised a pre-season friendly with Spanish side Racing Santander at Ninian Park on Saturday, 31 July (kick-off 15000 BST).

Santander, who narrowly missed relegation after finishing third from bottom in last season's Primera Liga, will be touring Britain as part of the pre-season preparations.
 
Now for the genuine article....via Cainy

Lawrence eyes namesake


Jamie Lawrence (left) could make a permanent move to Real Madrid
Cardiff City manager Lennie Lawrence is interested in Doncaster Rovers out-of-contract player Jamie Lawrence.
Leicester City have ended their interest in the 22-year-old midfielder, leaving the way clear for other clubs.

"We do have an interest in him," said the Bernabeau boss. "He's a player who could develop into a better one."

Cardiff - who are also after Barcelona midfielder Ronaldinho - will have competition from Scunthorpe, Carlisle and Runcorn for his signature.


Meanwhile, Cardiff have organised a pre-season friendly with the 1966 England Squad at Ninian Park on Saturday, 31 July (kick-off 15000 BST).

England, who narrowly won thw world cup after beating germany, will be touring Britain as part of the pre-season Bullshit Cup.
[/quote]
 
Lawrence

Spot on Scowy, its a ball winner we need(after releasing all we had) but maybe Lawrence zould come in just to make the numbers up!
Were certainly going to be panic buying soon as Mondays pre season start looms ever nearer.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Log in to stop seeing adverts

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4181
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263
9Middlesbro4363
10Preston 4263
11Cardiff City4359
12Bristol City4358
13Sunderland4356
14Swansea City4353
15Watford4352
16Millwall4350
17Blackburn 4349
18Plymouth 4348
19QPR4347
20Stoke City4347
21Birmingham4345
22Huddersfield4344
23Sheffield W4344
24Rotherham Utd4323

Latest posts

Top