Speculation Liam Moore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scotfox

According to SSN, premiership clubs are looking at Liam after his performances this season. They name Newcastle, Spurs and West Brom as the clubs taking an interest. His contract expires this season, so it could be an agent talking up his value for new contract talks.

He must be worth at least £9m by now.

So I'd accept nothing less.

Unless marbles are involved.

Lazy journalism, seems the norm that any good english youngster in the lower leagues is destined for big things and should be playing at the top level.

I didn't realise he played rugby.

Yep. That's how good he is. Football's just his hobby.

He's just made the first team, contract runs out this season.... really doubt it's any more than his agent trying to get a better deal for him.

Doubt Newcastle or Spurs would want him. He's not looked like he should be playing in the Premier League from his 'performances'.

Links with Spurs and Newcastle seemed surprising.... but the Mirror is now reporting that Everton and Man Utd are interested and had him watched at the weekend. Fergie might make a move quickly due to how much interest from other clubs there is apparently...

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/manchester-united-transfer-news-fergie-1281599

If there is a shred of truth in these rumours about interest from Premier League clubs, the world has gone mad. I like what I've seen of Moore, but he's on the first step of a long road and hasn't proved anything yet. I hope he's got the sense to realise this and I hope he isn't represented by an idiot Agent planting stories to stir things up. Remember what happened to Mattock, Liam.

If there is a shred of truth in these rumours about interest from Premier League clubs...

... we should grab whatever monies we can fool them into offering and with it buy an established professional who can get us out of the situation in which we now find ourselves.

It could be that BN indeed, and agents can be unhelpful sometimes. However, it could also be that Liam has been on the radar of certain Premiership clubs for a while (also whilst on loan at Bradford last term) and with him stepping up a level this season then the scouts have reported back to the clubs positively.

A good scout will know about all good young players coming through club academies. Strikers and central defenders are especially good pickings at a young age and represent a huge saving if procured now. Just saying...

I think this could happen before the deadline with us receiving a couple of million and a player or two on loan in return. I also would not be surprised to see Danns, Gally and maybe even Beckford leave by the time the window shuts. If we do sell Danns then I can see us bringing Spearing back to the club (Jay not Tony)

... we should grab whatever monies we can fool them into offering and with it buy an established professional who can get us out of the situation in which we now find ourselves.

Didn't realise we had got ourselves into a situation. What situation is that?

Liam Moore hasn't looked at fault for any of the goals we have conceded so far. We have two established professionals already in St Ledger and Whitbread so why do we need to buy another?

Didn't realise we had got ourselves into a situation. What situation is that?

Liam Moore hasn't looked at fault for any of the goals we have conceded so far. We have two established professionals already in St Ledger and Whitbread so why do we need to buy another?

Except for both of the Charlton goals ...

boc go and have a lie down your clearly unwell, or unhinged, we are not in a 'situation' as you put it. We played well in both games, yes we lost, but its hardly time to hit the 'lets change everything' button.

boc go and have a lie down your clearly unwell, or unhinged, we are not in a 'situation' as you put it. We played well in both games, yes we lost, but its hardly time to hit the 'lets change everything' button.

So when Liam More get's injured and we have no defenders left we won't be in a situation?

The defensive situation is a joke, this is what happens when you buy proven Injury prone players.

So when Liam More get's injured and we have no defenders left we won't be in a situation?

The defensive situation is a joke, this is what happens when you buy proven Injury prone players.

I don't think he expected SSL to get injured in pre-season.

Ever considered an anger management course?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566