Liam Rosenior

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last desperate act of a desperate man, yet another right back when quite clearly we are crying out for an experienced centre half. No doubt another batch of wholesale changes will be made to the starting XI on Saturday to boot. Never mind giving him more opportunities to bring in more mediocrity just get this man out of our club FFS.

Also interesting to note that in the same paper they report Sousa has Saturday's game to save his job....

Last edited:
Last desperate act of a desperate man, yet another right back when quite clearly we are crying out for an experienced centre half. No doubt another batch of wholesale changes will be made to the starting XI on Saturday to boot. Never mind giving him more opportunities to bring in more mediocrity just get this man out of our club FFS.

Also interesting to note that in the same paper they report Sousa has Saturday's game to save his job....

He's only had a few games FFS. Give him time. :icon_wink

Sousa's probrably gonna play him up top with Howard :icon_roll

If anything could summarise where we are as a football club right now, this is it

The man who played right back all last season in a solid, comfortable play-off campaign hasn't even been tried there this season
A man who didn't get a sniff last season has been played there all along, has not played too badly, but after one awful performance has been cast aside completely
And one of the great signings of our new manager has also been played there, and proven to be a complete crappo
So we turn to an utter duffer, who Reading couldn't wait to move on as soon as his contract expired

Completely and utterly clueless

He's made about 100 appearances in the premier league, that must mean he has some kind of ability.

Always thought he looked all right when I saw him played for the u21 but not seen him play for a few years so may well have lost his way.

people keep saying give sousa more time , b£$$%@ks look at his record , look at his last 15 games for swansea and his games for city ,
its absolute tosh if i performed as he did in my job id be sacked ,
i was a fan of sousa style of play but it does not suit lcfc we need to get the never say die attitude back , the loyal fans deserve better , so come on city get it soted and lets turn this so far horrid season around , we may be in the last 16 ofthe mickey mouse cup but that wont help us avoid relegation, blue army till i die

people keep saying give sousa more time , b£$$%@ks look at his record , look at his last 15 games for swansea and his games for city ,
its absolute tosh if i performed as he did in my job id be sacked ,
i was a fan of sousa style of play but it does not suit lcfc we need to get the never say die attitude back , the loyal fans deserve better , so come on city get it soted and lets turn this so far horrid season around , we may be in the last 16 ofthe mickey mouse cup but that wont help us avoid relegation, blue army till i die

:038:

Can Liam pass the ball nicely ? Back and fourth and fourth and back.

I understand he can also pass it back and first, back and second and back and third.

He's made about 100 appearances in the premier league, that must mean he has some kind of ability.

So why did he not get a club before the season started?

So why did he not get a club before the season started?

I didn't say he was good. Just that he must have had some kind of ability to play 100 games at the top level.

Maybe he has an attitude issue?

Or maybe he is just crap.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675