"Life is an invaluable commodity and we should all cherish that."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Polar Bear

Thanks Milan, glad that one's cleared up!

1...2...3... Scrap!

The tactics being deployed to discredit Milan are becoming a tad lame and bordering on pathetic.

Milan, I think you are winning.

I cant believe people are so pissed off with a bloke that wants to get us in the prem quickly because he has sacked a manager that none of us really know and all reports sugest he was a bully and had the biggest ego at the club. So please if you are all so pissed off with our football club and its owner do us all a favour and **** off to coventry :098:

The difference is we have a Chairman who isn't scared of making changes if they're needed.

We hung on to Craig Levein and Rob Kelly far to long, basically because we were skint.

MM has come in and saved this club from the brink, we were never going to go anywhere with the 150k 'cash injections'.

We have what looks to be a promotion chasing side. If MM feels the manager doesn't have it in him then by all means get rid.

I was wary of MA after the Q&A evening, he just seemed out of his depth and barely keeping his head above water with his cockney charm and huge ego.

Last edited:
I cant believe people are so pissed off with a bloke that wants to get us in the prem quickly because he has sacked a manager that none of us really know and all reports sugest he was a bully and had the biggest ego at the club. So please if you are all so pissed off with our football club and its owner do us all a favour and **** off to coventry :098:

But it's not a case of either/or. It's not a case of "whose gang are you in?". It's a case of both these blokes are tossers, for different reasons, and ultimately it doesn't matter whether we like them or not. LCFC supporters, and all other clubs' supporters have to accept that this game is full of tossers. And the tossers with the money are usually 'right'. Rules of.

Another thread about the same thing

Hurray !! :038: :038:

start another one, named "Milan out, Martin for chairman".......we could make posters and everything :) I can picture it now, beautiful

I cant believe people are so pissed off with a bloke that wants to get us in the prem quickly because he has sacked a manager that none of us really know and all reports sugest he was a bully and had the biggest ego at the club.

Who exactly is it who appointed the manager in the first place?

I was one of those people who criticised MM for appointing MA, but once he did give him the job I at least expected him to be given a chance to do the job he was brought in for.

Who exactly is it who appointed the manager in the first place?

I was one of those people who criticised MM for appointing MA, but once he did give him the job I at least expected him to be given a chance to do the job he was brought in for.

Agreed.

When Kelly was sacked we already had enough points to stay up, so why do people keep saying Kelly would have got us relegated?

Because it adds to the sense of drama. The truth is so often boringly inconvenient.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4469
8Middlesbro4566