Lil signs for the Blades

Status
Not open for further replies.
cheers Leigh, lazy fecking journos..

Nalis was a nice enough guy so i don't wish any ill fortune on him, but a quality player he is not. I think warnock is going to regret this signing as nalis has not to me proved he can play consistantly well even at this level!

drummindefender said:
Nalis was a nice enough guy so i don't wish any ill fortune on him, but a quality player he is not. I think warnock is going to regret this signing as nalis has not to me proved he can play consistantly well even at this level!

Nalis had a couple of really good games towards the end of the season, but most of the time he's been a waste of a shirt. Maybe he knew scouts were watching him in his last few games.

DurhamFox said:
MKFox said:
lcfcrules said:
The 33 year old joined Leicester City almost two years ago from Serie A side Chievo and made 43 league starts for the Foxes last season.
:? Didn't think he featured that much did he?
No he didnt, no where near.

The 43 starts were in the whole of the two seasons that he was with us.

League 43+16 6 goals
Cup 1+4
L Cup 2

Why get rid of Nalis to a twat like Warnock. I'd sooner he'd gone to F****t. That fecking nob warnock was one of the biggest mouthpieces against us when it came to our administration. We should make him apologise for his slander, before we do any deals with his poxy club.

Brauny Blue said:
Why get rid of Nalis to a twat like Warnock. I'd sooner he'd gone to F****t. That fecking nob warnock was one of the biggest mouthpieces against us when it came to our administration. We should make him apologise for his slander, before we do any deals with his poxy club.

We're not doing a deal with Sheff U. Nalis is. He's free to go where he likes.

webmaster said:
Brauny Blue said:

Mind you, you do have a point - he is a fecking nob! :evil: :p

good luck Lillian with your new club. the scum of the ****ing earth with the biggest wanker in the world as ya boss. could of gone somewhere better. hope your son still supports LCFC!

cooperLCFCanstey said:
good luck Lillian with your new club. the scum of the **** earth with the biggest wanker in the world as ya boss. could of gone somewhere better. hope your son still supports LCFC!

Exactly, Nalis has to go to places we hate as that is in the nature of his trade, but I have to say I would be truly gutted if his son started to support Sheff U. :smt018 :cry: :cry: :cry: :? :? :-( :-(

Who gives a ****, it's hardly like giving them Muzzy IMO.... Good luck Lillian, thanks for the sporadic efforts.

webmaster said:
Brauny Blue said:

That maybe so but it won't change the fact that Warnock is a twat. If i had anything to do with it, i'd have it in their contracts that they can depart to any other club apart from his.

Brauny Blue said:
That maybe so but it won't change the fact that Warnock is a twat. .

Surely Warnock is a wanker not a twat. If he was a twat, his real name would have to be Watt.

probably come down here next season and score a 30 yard screamer, and he will celebrate with little enzo in his sheff united shirt :eek: :cry: :-(

He was the only player in our team who could ping a killer ball,its a shame he's leaving.

Good luck LIL!!!

he said he was settled in leicester so do you think he'll still live here.
Enzo leicester through and through :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670