Lilian Nalis

Status
Not open for further replies.

kam

Lilian Nalis was at the Riders Basketball last night, it's commendable seeing sportsmen support the other local clubs/sports etc. (especially on a Saturday night).

Just thought I'd make this comment in view of some of the negativity surrounding football players.

I actually love the man, he kissed the badge at Leeds, he loves the foxes and we should all love him.

He's friendly, approachable and a damn fine footballer

.... is a class act. :wink:

may well be a lovely bloke - so is micky adams - but is decidedly average as a footballer.....he might have been good enough for this level (even higher) in his pomp, but he's one of a dozen reasons why we're not in the top 2-------IMO!

silkman said:
may well be a lovely bloke - so is micky adams - but is decidedly average as a footballer.....he might have been good enough for this level (even higher) in his pomp, but he's one of a dozen reasons why we're not in the top 2-------IMO!

if it wern't for his goals we'd probably be in the bottom 2

If there was ever a man worthy of a Loreal advert it is he. Truely worth it.

I'm sure he is a lovely bloke, despite the fact he is decidedly French

Such a pity he has played like a steaming stump in the last two games

Not good enough. Simple as that

I'd always have him in the squad because he can actually score a goal.Wether I'd play him in the starting eleven week in week out is another thing.The game does seem to pass him by sometimes.

highland fox said:
I'd always have him in the squad because he can actually score a goal.Wether I'd play him in the starting eleven week in week out is another thing.The game does seem to pass him by sometimes.

True.

yeh i think hed make more impact as a sub - sometimes seems to run out of steam in games and he'd be good to throw on if we needed a goal cos he provides an extra threat from the edge of the box from set pieces and gets himself forward - i think its time we see what williams can do

not sure about him still he is a good passer of the ball, but second half against forest and reading he was like he wasn't on the pitch!

id heard he was both out of contract and retiring - i think mainly because he wants to go back to france to be with his family

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00