Lincoln game is OFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pre-season friendlies 2012

Lincolnshire Police are a load of wimps.

They should be ashamed of themselves if they don't think they can police the few thousand fans who will attend a friendly game. To give just 21 hours of their inability to do so is unforgivable.

Unbelievable at what stage did they realise this ? No concern for fans arrangements etc
Absolute disgrace

The statement on our website has been updated. "We were not aware that the fixture was in any doubt until we received a telephone call from Lincoln City late on Friday afternoon." Ridiculous. Wouldn't have liked to have been the person who told Pearson this was off.

Last edited:
I bet all of the 'old school' have been dreaming of a good ruck in Lincoln for years, it's the big one. It's pwappa nawty compared to Millwall and the like.

Lincolnshire Police are a load of wimps.
They've probably got too amy of them off on the sick watching the Olympics

I'm sure we're on at the same time as the race walking.

The FSF will kick some shins and no mistake, Lincoln old bill must be shitting it now

Ooya that's serious shit they are mean mother ****ers

At least they are attempting to do something, not sure where else they could take it? I'm not a fan of the FT at all, but this is the kind of thing I wish they'd do more of, rather than putting forward the "opinion of the fan".

The Foxes Trust has reported this late cancellation to the Football Supporters Federation and asked them to investigate

Ooya that's serious shit they are mean mother ****ers

The FSF will kick some shins and no mistake, Lincoln old bill must be shitting it now

What else can they do? At least they are trying to be proactive.

Damned if they do and damned if they don't :icon_roll

Proactive ? It's done, decision made. I appreciate the fact they will raise it as issue but it's a bit like complaining to your MP or writing an angry letter to the Mercury. It makes you feel better but it doesn't change anything . The fact is they have ****ed up a lot of fans day out and also
our teams preseason preparation .

Proactive ? It's done, decision made. I appreciate the fact they will raise it as issue but it's a bit like complaining to your MP or writing an angry letter to the Mercury. It makes you feel better but it doesn't change anything . The fact is they have ****ed up a lot of fans day out and also
our teams preseason preparation .

The FT haven't though, so why the sarcasm towards them?

Did they take advice from Norfolk police?
Feckin bellends, don't get to go much was looking forward to it.

The FT haven't though, so why the sarcasm towards them?

It wasn't towards them. It was towards the post. The supporters federation are just that they
can not affect the police and their actions which is what my post was aimed at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566