List Of Hate

Status
Not open for further replies.
webmaster said:
They don't count because they have other words in their name. The New York Dolls escaped my wrath for the same reason.

Nothing wrong with The New York Dolls webbo, men who wear high heels deserve respect.

[size=-2]I would like to add that I don't wear high heels or find men wearing them in any way attractive before Highland Fox et al kick off.[/size]

Ox Fox said:
Nothing wrong with The New York Dolls webbo, men who wear high heels deserve respect.

[size=-2]I would like to add that I don't wear high heels or find men wearing them in any way attractive before Highland Fox et al kick off.[/size]

As if I would Ox...I'm very mis-understood on this Forum.

It might have been mentioned before but...
The Crazy Frog and all the other related bullshit that goes with it.

highland fox said:
It might have been mentioned before but...
The Crazy Frog and all the other related bullshit that goes with it.
Agreed, although the actual clip where the crazy frog was pinched from was piss funny, I remember getting the link a few years ago, the sound was added to a clip of a race car going round a track not a fecking frog.

Freefaller - the latest production line 'punk/indie band', Busted have so much to answer for.

LS6_Fox said:
Agreed, although the actual clip where the crazy frog was pinched from was piss funny, I remember getting the link a few years ago, the sound was added to a clip of a race car going round a track not a fecking frog.
Back in 2000, LS6. It was funny.:icon_lol:

drummindefender said:
bull shit!

have you even seen a guitar :102:

in all time list of sucessful bands queen would be in the top ten at least :102:
mays hair is outdated but so what!...... its rock music he is not feckin steps

As well as Queen easily making the top 10 groups of all time, Brian May would easily make the top 5 guitarists of all time.

DurhamFox said:
As well as Queen easily making the top 10 groups of all time, Brian May would easily make the top 5 guitarists of all time.

I don't like Queen personally but I do like the fact Brian made his guitar from scratch with his dad Harold.

made from vacum cleaner bits he uses an old sixpence as a plectrum with the serrated edge it gives him his distintictive sound

Bumped in to him in a motorway service station car park about 15 years ago. I was with my uncle who has to be the biggest Queen fan ever, so it was nice for him.

Brian May said - 'I didn't think anyone would recognise me.' Yeah course not with that hair stlye and driving around in a huge white Mercedes :icon_lol:

lazzer said:
have you even seen a guitar :102:

in all time list of sucessful bands queen would be in the top ten at least :102:
mays hair is outdated but so what!...... its rock music he is not feckin steps
yes i have lazzer and have heard plenty who can play it better;) and my top five in no particular order would be jimi hendrix jimmy page dave gilmour eric clapton and slash don't get me wrong i like queen but i don't rate them as highly as you may:icon_cool

Last edited:
I can't stand Queen but they aren't shite,just not to my taste.Great Guitarists? Will Seargeant...but what the feck do I know....there you go MK set you up;)

;) not every time hf...

I like about 10% of Queen tracks, but they were the first concert I ever went to, so they have a place in my past. Otherwise I don't think I'd like them too much either.

highland fox said:
I can't stand Queen but they aren't shite,just not to my taste.Great Guitarists? Will Seargeant...but what the feck do I know....there you go MK set you up;)

Can I just remind you this is a list of HATE.

No loved up vibes in here please ;)

drummindefender said:
yes i have lazzer and have heard plenty who can play it better;) and my top five in no particular order would be jimi hendrix jimmy page dave gilmour eric clapton and slash don't get me wrong i like queen but i don't rate them as highly as you may:icon_cool

not a bad shout but you missed out angus ...and as for slash his best riff was intially a piss take :102:

lazzer said:
not a bad shout but you missed out angus ...and as for slash his best riff was intially a piss take :102:

What song was it Lazzer - sweet child o mine?

My top 5 guitarists are (in no order)

1. Hendrix
2. Slash
3. David Gilmour
4. Jimmy Page
5. Peter Green

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696