Little Brazilian Shite

Status
Not open for further replies.
would we sign him though given half a chance?

i didnt mean now this second. i just meant generally would we sign him given half a chance?

fcukcov said:
i didnt mean now this second. i just meant generally would we sign him given half a chance?

About eight years ago yes. Just so long as Kaamark played for us. ;-)

ah he was pish at celtic. except for one game against hearts :evil:

when i read that article i thought what a cheeky arrogant little swine as well. his "too good to have to work in this league" attitude and inability to adapt couldnt have had anything to do with why he failed again could it? But then, as u can see from his interview, hes a precious little man

no balls for the job

youngscot said:
ah he was pish at celtic. except for one game against hearts :evil:

when i read that article i thought what a cheeky arrogant little swine as well. his "too good to have to work in this league" attitude and inability to adapt couldnt have had anything to do with why he failed again could it? But then, as u can see from his interview, hes a precious little man

no balls for the job

Sounds bitter to me. Probaly got the arse because MON done a number on him in the 1997 league cup final. When Leicester bt Boro.

the 'little white one' has always spoke utter poo, he said he loved boro, but will piss off to spain till they get promoted again after their relegation. does this not mean he loves the premiership? i always thought he was an overrated player like ravanelli in the same team, emerson was a great player. although he has played in scotland which fits the bill for a new signing so i think overall he's a brilliant player

except that even compared to juninho, emerson was pish in scotland. i guess they just dont like irn bru

although to be fair to Juninho what he says is pretty much O'neils style of management and it's exactly the same as he did at Leicester with Robertson and Walford doing most of the coaching and O'neil doing other things BUT the fact remains that nobody else had a problem with it and it's worked very well for a number of years so it's obvious to me where the problem is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669