Pre Match Liverpool v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaarev

Ok then. After numerous requests, I'll start this one as well.

2-1 win. Ulloa and Morgan with the goals for us. Wasilewski og for them.

I know, totally irrationally deranged but nevertheless.

I would have expected a post like that at midnight on New Years Eve after a heavy night of drinking. With that being said I think it is possible we can pick up a point if lady luck is with us like yesterday.

Hope its the start of a lucky "Blaarev thread starting run", it would be nice to avoid defeat in this one, we gave them a decent game at the KP for long spells. Probably Jeff will drop back to cover Konch with maybe Albrighton playing wide. Im sure Wasyl will be rested soon but hopefully on Saturday. Another firm/solid defensive performance may be needed. 0 -0 on 80 mins then we put on Vardy to snatch a smash ngrab at the kop end

Hope its the start of a lucky "Blaarev thread starting run"
I was kinda hoping that it'd be the team that went on a winning run. I'm not too bothered what Blaarev gets up to, as much as I love him

I was kinda hoping that it'd be the team that went on a winning run. I'm not too bothered what Blaarev gets up to, as much as I love him
Sometimes I'm not that bothered either, and I love you too.

You know full well that has nothing to do with it. Our destiny is controlled by the pre-match thread starter and anything else is pure coincidence.

It will be interesting to see if we still play with two wingers with Schlupp presumably moving to left back. It could be a chance for Knockaert to start but we'll probably end up with three central midfielders instead.

Ok then. After numerous requests, I'll start this one as well.

2-1 win. Ulloa and Morgan with the goals for us. Wasilewski og for them.

I know, totally irrationally deranged but nevertheless.

Nice optimistic prediction, but the og will probably come from Wes..........he was unlucky not to score one in the dull match.

Last edited:
5-2-2-1

Hamer
Simpson Morgan Moore Was Schlupp
Hammond Cambiasso
Mahrez Nugent
Ulloa

An extra day and a half recovery is surely going to help us. Especially after the busy period of games.

Fancy an upset here

A dismal 8-1 win

Keep it tight for the first half with as much possession as we can muster. Second half play with pace. Run them ragged then boom! 0-1 win for the resurgent super foxes!

They beat Swansea 4-1 earlier. Skyrtyl banned for our game.

We mustn't sit back and try and defend this game as they will tear us to shreads.

Controlled attacking play with short passing - no hoof ball.

They beat Swansea 4-1 earlier. Skyrtyl banned for our game.

We mustn't sit back and try and defend this game as they will tear us to shreads.

Controlled attacking play with short passing - no hoof ball.

They were poor first half but second half I worried we'll be in for a hammering on Thursday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669