Pre Match Liverpool v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maddison was playing as a no.6 at Norwich. I'd be interested to try him in the centre of a 4-3-3 behind a front three of Barnes-Vardy-Grey
If we are not going to play him in a no.10 role then I too would put him in the middle and see If he can create something that neither Mendy or Ndidi have the capacity to just recently.

If we are not going to play him in a no.10 role then I too would put him in the middle and see If he can create something that neither Mendy or Ndidi have the capacity to just recently.
Does Maddison has the right intensity to create good possibility in that role in your opinion?

Schmeichel
Pereira Evans Maguire Chilwell
Choudhury
Maddison
Albrighton Barnes Gray
Vardy

We'll go an own goal down and then win it 2-1 - oh, wait a minute, that was January 1981

That was the day that soon after leaving the ground, the former Mrs Boc collided with a car she was following when it stopped suddenly. She was walking back to our car at the time.

Thinking a bit more about the above match, I believe it came on the back of a run of 5 or 6 consecutive league defeats. If I've got the right game, we had lost a Cup replay at Exeter in the week. Liverpool hadn't lost at home for a couple of seasons; not only did we beat them but we followed it up with a win over Manchester United at Filbert Street the following week. And then got relegated at the end of the season.

Thinking a bit more about the above match, I believe it came on the back of a run of 5 or 6 consecutive league defeats. If I've got the right game, we had lost a Cup replay at Exeter in the week. Liverpool hadn't lost at home for a couple of seasons; not only did we beat them but we followed it up with a win over Manchester United at Filbert Street the following week. And then got relegated at the end of the season.
I was thinking there was quite a similarity seeing as we play Man Utd at home the following week, and had recently lost to a shit team in the cup.

But then I remembered we couldn’t even take Newport to a replay, so maybe not.

And Exeter in the cup. You remember well. Well, apart from some recent history, that is.

Liverpool hadn’t lost at home for 85 games and were top of the table. We were bottom.

We were bottom.

But didn't finish bottom because Palace folded and only got about half-a-dozen points in the second half of the season. Still relegated though.

We are going to get completely rogered. I am going out shopping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363