Pre Match Liverpool v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess Mendy is not sufficiently rested after his recent exploits. With Ndidi at CB, I would have had Mendy in front of him. Soumare is too lethargic.

Choudhury gets praised by all, with the Manager pointing at him on the pitch in front of the crowd after the games to show how much he crates his performance

Never seen again

Soumare, who has been complete pony up to now, and rightly gets left out of selection, walks back into the team out of nowhere

****ing insane

How effective a statement is it should we (when we) get dicked and the players are back in the following game? Arguably, it backfires as a statement. A player could actually see it is validation.

I'm not saying they shouldn't be subject to something, but dropping them for a game, just to attempt to make a point, seems only to be cutting off the nose to spite the face. Drop them if they're shit and you've better options, by all means - but that's arguably not the case here.
Not entirely sure how we are supposed to keep certain players happy if they aren't given a game when their colleagues are playing like complete shit.

They were all garbage, he's dropped the ones that were shit and showed a bad attitude.

Let's remember we don't see these supposed better players behind the scenes.

Not entirely sure how we are supposed to keep certain players happy if they aren't given a game when their colleagues are playing like complete shit.

They were all garbage, he's dropped the ones that were shit and showed a bad attitude.

Let's remember we don't see these supposed better players behind the scenes.

I get that. The problem is that almost all of them were shit on Sunday and the players that have come in today were previously shit.

If only it was so simple as to sideline the garbage and pick the better players.

I'm not sure the attitude of Cags nor Youri was markedly worse than others on the pitch, nor worse than it has been previously! I guess BR just reached breaking point with them two on Sunday, and they have (in some sense) carried the can for it because they're expected to know better.

With Cags, I'm not sure it's an attitude problem so much as a 'not knowing wtf to do' problem. Maybe coaches have tried to calm him down and get him to focus, but he just keeps hairing off doing his own thing.

Youri though, yes, he was captain and, even if not, should know what's expected of him.

Soyuncu has been ****ing useless all season without a brain playing next to him. I'm glad if it turns out he's not playing as he creates so many problems for us at the moment. Amartey was atrocious on Sunday, I mean truly ****ing horribly awful but he's still been a mile ahead of Soyuncu all season. Having said that, I'd put Choudhury at CB along with Ndidi; he, quite literally, couldn't be any worse than what we saw from Soymartey the chuckle ****s on Sunday.

I'm okay with Lookman as long as he's on the left. Only a bellend would play him on the right given all the evidence so expect Rodgers to swap him to that side at some point.

I'm still pissing my sides at BN's 'Patrick Viera from Wish' comment about Soumare; he's also spot on. I've no idea how he waltzes back in having been utterly, utterly shit nearly every time he has played.

As for Iheanacho, he scored. Great. He was also absolutely hopeless for the whole of the rest of the game. Mind you, Daka looked even worse when he came on so it's take your pick between those two. We need a fit Jamie Vardy really quickly.

**** it, just play Vestergaard up front.

Expecting to give away stupid goals and be embarrassing to watch anything other than that would be a bonus

Can’t wait for Papy Mendy to come back from a major trophy win and being named in the team of the tournament. It’ll be like a new signing being forced to sit at home for three months.

Are there any for places in the Liverpool area for a late night drinking session - asking for a friend....

It's my birthday today. Are Leicester going to give me a nice present?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts

Latest posts