Local Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did your ressies win?

We are in the vase and won 2-1 after being 1-0 down with about 20 to go. Tactical Genius won the day!

EDIT: just seen that they won 7-2 very impressive. Maybe see them in the next round!!

maybe!

they're doing well at the minute, although their top scorer is now out for 5 games.

maybe!

they're doing well at the minute, although their top scorer is now out for 5 games.

We have got Anstey Hounds from your div 4 away and your ressies have got Lutterworth Knights away as well.

Last edited:
We beat Enigma a Harborough team 3-5.

Last week we beat Queniborough Park Rangers 2-7.

Sadly our home pitch is far too narrow and our wingers don'tg et much joy on it.

Currently sitting 5th in league 4. If we can keep the current team most weeks then we should go up

We beat Enigma a Harborough team 3-5.

Last week we beat Queniborough Park Rangers 2-7.

Sadly our home pitch is far too narrow and our wingers don'tg et much joy on it.

Currently sitting 5th in league 4. If we can keep the current team most weeks then we should go up

who you got in the next round then?

EDIT: just seen you results how do you lose 6-3 one week then beat the same team 7-2 the next week?

EDIT AGAIN: you have got kirby muxloe rangers.

Last edited:
who you got in the next round then?

EDIT: just seen you results how do you lose 6-3 one week then beat the same team 7-2 the next week?

EDIT AGAIN: you have got kirby muxloe rangers.

Who are top of div 3 having won every game. we have them this weekend!

Simply put we had 4 key players out and we were at home. Our home pitch is far to narrow. We're talking a metre from the edge of the area to the side of the pitch.

We tore QPR apart last week, the week before we were 4-0 down, we scored 3 goals in the last 5mins and went looking for a 4th and ended up conceding 2 more.

Our pitch is being widened in January so we should be much better as we like to get the ball down and use the wide players as much as possible, on narrow pitches they just don't have the room.

Kirby Muxloe will be a tough game, when are they being played as i'm awy for two weeks after sundays game.

Simply put we had 4 key players out and we were at home. Our home pitch is far to narrow. We're talking a metre from the edge of the area to the side of the pitch.

We tore QPR apart last week, the week before we were 4-0 down, we scored 3 goals in the last 5mins and went looking for a 4th and ended up conceding 2 more.

Our pitch is being widened in January so we should be much better as we like to get the ball down and use the wide players as much as possible, on narrow pitches they just don't have the room.

Kirby Muxloe will be a tough game, when are they being played as i'm awy for two weeks after sundays game.

9th november

We Won!! We beat Kirby Muxloe 3-2! Great win against a team that hadn't lost all season, top of the division above us and only conceeded 5 all season.

Apparently they were favourites for the cup as well. Plus i played with jetlag! Wahey!

My team Old Inn Littlehtorpe are flying in the Hinckley Sunday League div 2 at the moment. Gone 4 pts clear of 3rd placed nelson today after beating them 2-0 at their place.

Were putting the results together at the mo and i think another 5-6 wins will see us promoted in my first season as manager. Just need to keep the performances up as i haven't seen a better team than us this season yet.

Damn that 1st game of the season loss against 2nd bottom. we'd be top if we hadn't had a first game shocker!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669