Looks like CL will be practicing attacking corners this week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Looks like CL will be practicing attacking corners this

Jari Rantanen's Shorts said:
Both spurs goals have been horrible defending from corners by Forest. Dabizas a good bet for 1st goalscorer?

Look on the positive - He scored against Charlton, ok he's shit but where does s;agging him off get us?

Chin Up!

Fox Fan said:
Both spurs goals have been horrible defending from corners by Forest. Dabizas a good bet for 1st goalscorer?

Look on the positive - He scored against Charlton, ok he's shit but where does s;agging him off get us?

Chin Up!

:-? :-? :-?

I'm not slagging him off: I've said we should be dangerous from corners against Forest because they were awful at defending them against Spurs, and because of this Dabizas might be a good bet to be the first goalscorer on Saturday...

As I'm new here I don't want to start by p***ing people off, but I can't see how saying I might have a flutter on somebody scoring is slagging him off???

Fox Fan said:

Chin Up!

:-? :-? :-?

I'm not slagging him off: I've said we should be dangerous from corners against Forest because they were awful at defending them against Spurs, and because of this Dabizas might be a good bet to be the first goalscorer on Saturday...

As I'm new here I don't want to start by p***ing people off, but I can't see how saying I might have a flutter on somebody scoring is slagging him off???

Jari man, do'nt worry, the regulars on here know that Fox Fan needs a good shag to get rid of all of his pent up aggression, but as he does not seem to be getting any he takes it out on people on here.
You wait and you will see what I mean. :wink:

I had a quid on Dabizas to score the first goal at Charlton, and a quid on him to score at any time, at odds of 40/1 and 12/1.
If Heath's playing he might be a better bet though, his odds will be similar but his goalscoring record for Leicester is much better.

But the odds will rise to 4 billion to one if Jordan takes the corners.....

homer said:
But the odds will rise to 4 billion to one if Jordan takes the corners.....

He's taken some good corners this season, certainly better than most of the other corner takers we've had. But he's had a couple of really awful games for set pieces, and people remember them more than the good ones.

Got the wrong end of the stick here, appoligies. I thought you meant he was going to score the first own goal.

Naughty Fox I hope thats an offer, they can't call you Naughty for no reason!

Fox Fan said:
Got the wrong end of the stick here, appoligies. I thought you meant he was going to score the first own goal.

Naughty Fox I hope thats an offer, they can't call you Naughty for no reason!

:eek:
Naughty by name Naughty by nature, but I think you would be pushing it too far mate :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669