Looks like Stowell is taking charge again ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nottingham Fox

He's like a bad smell. Why couldn't he follow MA out of the door :102:

Why doesn't he just **** off? I hope the new manager boots him out on his arse, useless ****.

Why doesn't he just **** off? I hope the new manager boots him out on his arse, useless ****.

Well we got a draw away at Plymouth with him helping out didnt we, From what i saw from the stands he was not talking much but we got the point and thats all that matters.

I still don't understand why people hate our goalkeeping coach so much. What about the other coaches? Do you hate them as well? Let's face it, none of you really know what they're like as individuals, or as professionals.

I still don't understand why people hate our goalkeeping coach so much. What about the other coaches? Do you hate them as well? Let's face it, none of you really know what they're like as individuals, or as professionals.
Stowell is an out of control lunatic. He stands on the touch line and just appears to wave his arms and shout random abuse at random people.

There were countless times last season when Stowell was barking bollocks at the players on the pitch, and the players looked at him and used the universal physical gesture to reply "Who Me?, WTF are you talking about you nutcase"

Stowell is an idiot

He is misunderstood, his mum loves him though.

If you have been to a game and seen him in action you would know. ;) :icon_sad: :icon_conf

The chairman has seen fit to include him in the caretaker team. We should all be behind his decisions.

oooh excellent... have you tried it out yet?? Hope it works...

Last edited:
If you have been to a game and seen him in action you would know. ;) :icon_sad: :icon_conf
You can tell how good a goalkeeping coach he is by watching him distantly on the touchline, a few seconds here and a few seconds there, over the course of two hours on a matchday? :102: Wow, you're good! :icon_eek: And all without actually seeing him do any coaching!

Last edited:
You can tell how good a goalkeeping coach he is by watching him distantly on the touchline, a few seconds here and a few seconds there, over the course of two hours on a matchday? :102: Wow, you're good! :icon_eek: And all without actually seeing him do any coaching!
But you can tell how good a goalkeeping coach is when he has 3 of the worst keepers this club has ever seen operating under his leadership all at the same time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670