lots more respect for williams after readin this....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Williams would do same again

Leicester midfielder Gareth Williams would not think twice about putting himself in harms way again following his painful goal-line clearance against Plymouth last weekend.

Williams momentarily lost consciousness and was left needing stitches in a head wound following a clash with Plymouth's Mathias Doumbe in the last minute of the game, which Leicester won 2-1.

He said: "It was all very simple really. We were in the last minute of the game and I went up for a header with one of the Plymouth centre-halves. It was either head the ball or give away a goal.

"I managed to get my head to it but unfortunately I ended up with eight stitches for my trouble. I believe he (Doumbe) came off a little bit worse, but that is all just part and parcel of football.

"We got three points so that made it all a little bit easier to swallow," he told the club's official website.

Good lad someone willing to die for the club, thought we had lost most our players like that especially when we made a massive mistake IMO by selling Frank sinclair

I like Gareth.

Spilt blood for the cause

And left Forest for us

Good man :)

I agree with everything you said. Other than selling Frank Sinclair being a mistake :?

Nice to know Williams is devoted to the cause

Graz said:
I agree with everything you said. Other than selling Frank Sinclair being a mistake :?

Should ****in hope he is, gets paid enough.

Graz said:

I'd like to see him back here at right back

IMO Williams will be a great player for us, unfortunately for him and quite a few others in the squad wehave yet to see them reach there potential, mainly due to the previous manager's barmy tactics.

Again IMO every single player has looked better under CL, and thats why over the next few weeks we will become stronger and more cohesive as a team, and mount a serious run for promotion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00