Lovejoy's new project....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Upon first glance, the quality appears to be excellent.

Not looked at the content yet, but it all looks very easy to navigate.

Has he sold the antiques place then?

sheephead phone sex chat, quality, much better than the old soccer am gags

Have always found him to be a smarmy bellend, this doesn't change my opinion of him.

a common opinion, he is either liked too much or thought of as a bell end
I don't share the common opinion.

Sometimes he makes me laugh, sometimes he's rubbish. I neither like him, nor dislike him, he's just there.

Sometimes he makes me laugh, sometimes he's rubbish. I neither like him, nor dislike him, he's just there.

really? suppose there's always one thats a little different, every person i've ever met either wants his kids as he's so 'funny', or wants to smack the **** in the chops

or wants to smack the **** in the chops
Don't get me wrong, I want to smack him in the chops, but that doesn't define him as I want to do that to everybody.

Does this mean he won't be doing Something for the Weekend anymore? i noticed that Richard Bacon has been presenting it lately.

Completely agree.

He's just a mildly amusing Chelsea fan who happens to be on the telly sometimes.

I agree with Macky And Melton,he's in the indifferent bracket for me,there are far bigger tossers out there IMO

really? suppose there's always one thats a little different, every person i've ever met either wants his kids as he's so 'funny', or wants to smack the **** in the chops

:icon_lol: I'm on the latter. What **** writes a book about football and then attempts to sell it through his celebrity status? Is his insight to football any better than an average chaps? Oh I forgot Russell Brand, Ricky Tomlinson....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566