Luigi Glombard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Three signings - all shit as far as i'm concerned

End of story

Unbelievably bad three signings. RK is proving his ineptness as a manager today.

Horsefield's legs have gone. He can no longer hack it. If you can't get a game for two teams this season who can't score (Sheff U and Leeds), why is he suddenly going to play like he could 3 years ago for us?

Yeates was sent back to Spurs the other week from a loan at Hull. The reason was not an injury - they sent him back cos he was so crap he hadn't a prayer of playing for them. He ain't up to it.

Glombard. Now he's really taking the piss. The fella was taken on by Cardiff in the summer and has produced absolutely nothing. He's completely surplus to requirements there and by all accounts, he's totally out of his depth in the Championship.

We're allowed 4 loan players at any time. These are 3 or our 4?

Simple facts (and I'm no fan of the departed ones!)

O'Grady is better than Horsefield (nowadays)
Williams is better than Yeates
Sylla is better than Glombard

Can't exactly see a surge up the table approaching.

Last edited:
Unbelievably bad three signings. RK is proving his ineptness as a manager today.

Horsefield's legs have gone. He can no longer hack it. If you can't get a game for two teams this season who can't score (Sheff U and Leeds), why is he suddenly going to play like he could 3 years ago for us?

Yeates was sent back to Spurs the other week from a loan at Hull. The reason was not an injury - they sent him back cos he was so crap he hadn't a prayer of playing for them. He ain't up to it.

Glombard. Now he's really taking the piss. The fella was taken on by Cardiff in the summer and has produced absolutely nothing. He's completely surplus to requirements there and by all accounts, he's totally out of his depth in the Championship.

We're allowed 3 loan players at any time. These are 3 or our 4?

Simple facts (and I'm no fan of the departed ones!)

O'Grady is better than Horsefield (nowadays)
Williams is better than Yeates
Sylla is better than Glombard

Can't exactly see a surge up the table approaching.

:102: WTF?

But it could be that...

O'Grady is more expensive than Horsefield (nowadays)
Williams is more expensive than Yeates
Sylla is more expensive than Glombard

you get what you pay for :102:

But it could be that...

Nail, head, hit I'd say Jeff, suddenly I'm doubting Hazell.....

Not writing them off but I think they're cheaper for the club than the those out.

For fecks sake, they haven't even played a game and we are writing them off!!

Just saying that January has made us considerably weaker not stronger. These 3 players are out of reserve teams and the clubs will be delighted to see the back of them.

It's the equivalent of Rab Douglas leaving us to some poor saps on loan. We'd just snigger and say 'suckers'. That's now happening at Sheff U, Spurs and Cardiff.

But it could be that...

I certainly agree on the last two but there is absolutely no way in the world that Horsfield is on less wages than O'Grady.

I say we give them all a chance!!

im looking forward to the Luton game, it might be the start of exciting things at the Walkers! With Luton in the same position as us its a massive game and if MM goes through in the next 48 days then confidence may be high!

Come On Leicester

But, I'm guessing it'll be the same old Saturday, with the highlight being the half time relay race :icon_cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669