Hammond x

Henderson 6
Maybury 4
McAuley 6
Kisnorbo 6
Johansson 5
Yeates 6
Hughes 4
Johnson 6 (his best game in my opinion, still not great though)
Porter 4
Hume 5
Horsfield 4

Stearman 5
Hammond 5

Henderson 5
Maybury 4
McAuley 5
Kisnorbo 6
Johansson 5
Yeates 7
Hughes 4
Johnson 6
Porter 4
Hume 5
Horsfield 6

Stearman 4
Hammond 5

at least yeates looks to have a littlebit of something. what puzzles me is cadamateri is on the bench week after week and hammond (who is proven to be poor at this level) comes on as a sub and an apparently half fit horsefield plays a whole 90 minutes. you can argue that kelly wanted to play a target man but at least give the guy a chance.

at least yeates looks to have a littlebit of something. what puzzles me is cadamateri is on the bench week after week and hammond (who is proven to be poor at this level) comes on as a sub and an apparently half fit horsefield plays a whole 90 minutes. you can argue that kelly wanted to play a target man but at least give the guy a chance.

I thought Horsfield was embarrasing first half. A million miles off the pace and a touch like a dinosaur.

He was better second half after he got his second wind and i can understand why he played the full 90. He aint gonna get fit playing bits here and there and imo he showed glimpses in the second half of what he can do for us when he's fitter. He can only get better than that first 45 though. Shocking.

Last edited:
Horsfield was shite in the first half, but he isn't a shite player. Rob Kelly made the correct decision to leave him on, it could have done more damage than good taking him off.

Horsfield was shite in the first half, but he isn't a shite player. Rob Kelly made the correct decision to leave him on, it could have done more damage than good taking him off.

even so he was miles better than Fryatt would have been....

Henderson 4
Maybury 6
McAuley 7
Kisnorbo 6
Johansson 6
Yeates 5- i thought other then his goal he was sh*t
Hughes 1- Mayswell of not been at the match
Johnson 7.5
Porter 6
Hume 6
Horsfield 4- Should've won us the game, missed to chances in the box which i think even Elvis would have scored, dont understand why RK kept him on for 90 mins, thought it was a below average debut, possibly to do with the lack of match fitness.

Stearman 6
Hammond 4- Played on the right wing :confused suprised as he came on and scored vs Cardiff.
Cadamateri- Why not bring him on?

Last edited:
How are you all gving such high ratings to Johnson. He was awful today! He stood there doing bugger all, every time we started an attack he jogged there, and he didn't go in for any tackles he just stood off the players and let them go round him

He was afecking joke, and can't believe anyone would give him a 6 or a 7! :mad:

I wasn't there Mikey, but I hope you are not falling into the trap of slagging off certain players no matter how they play? There are several TB'ers who have consistently slagged him off, but gave him some praise today - surely they can't all be wrong?

I wasn't there Mikey, but I hope you are not falling into the trap of slagging off certain players no matter how they play? There are several TB'ers who have consistently slagged him off, but gave him some praise today - surely they can't all be wrong?

Well, I'm not a Johnson fan anyway, but i did notice he was extremely bad today. I've daid it befor and I'll say it again: Sometimes, i feel i'm watching a completely different game than everyone else

How are you all gving such high ratings to Johnson. He was awful today! He stood there doing bugger all, every time we started an attack he jogged there, and he didn't go in for any tackles he just stood off the players and let them go round him

:icon_lol: you mean apart from starting anything posititve we did in attack and setting up our goal?? :icon_roll

:icon_bigg oh dear

Henderson 5
Maybury 5
McAuley 6
Kisnorbo 5
Johansson 5
Yeates 6
Hughes 4
Johnson 6
Porter 5
Hume 5
Horsfield 6

Stearman 7
Hammond 5

y do people hate stearman so much he got in every situation wen he was on

y do people hate stearman so much he got in every situation wen he was on
Because he didn't change them for the positive.

He's not paid to be involved, he's paid to be involved and make a positive difference.

Hello Bramley

:( i like him he was making all the takles nisse missed won all the 50-50 ball and got stuyck in which jonson didnt.. jonsons just plain lazy

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46