Luton sinking without trace

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have thought that an administrator would have just been concerned with the financial side of the club and exsuring that it stays afloat. I do not see why they would sack Blackwell if there is possibly a new owner coming in?

I would have thought that an administrator would have just been concerned with the financial side of the club and exsuring that it stays afloat. I do not see why they would sack Blackwell if there is possibly a new owner coming in?

they've been bought by that TV presenter

They haven't been bought yet, Alan Patridge's group just been given preferred status by the admin people.

I thought I read they'd given them a loan payment which buys them exclusivity until end of Feb, so they have time to finalise the paperwork? In which case I would expect them to demand some form of control as part of the loan, even if not official control.

I thought I read they'd given them a loan payment which buys them exclusivity until end of Feb, so they have time to finalise the paperwork? In which case I would expect them to demand some form of control as part of the loan, even if not official control.

Good point actually and I am surprised the admin took this action. I suppose they owe Blackwell some kind of money which wouldn't have happened after Feb 9th. So really it's not in the administators best interests to get rid of Blackwell. Unless one of their office juniors put 5k down the bookies on it happening.....

weren't liverpool supposed to save them? scumbags, i think they should give H&W all of the gate receipts of the next game so they can try and punch above their weight

weren't liverpool supposed to save them? scumbags, i think they should give H&W all of the gate receipts of the next game so they can try and punch above their weight

No. It was the administrator's job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670