Luton v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
stoneparkfoxs said:
what happened to the winnings from the world cup mine have gone?

The World cup final was the last match in that vbookie season, after that everyone had their vcash reset to 500. The current vbookie season runs until the end of August.

webmaster said:
The World cup final was the last match in that vbookie season, after that everyone had their vcash reset to 500. The current vbookie season runs until the end of August.

I understand that some people got 2 lots of 500 - mentioning no names.

Durham Fox said:
Jeff's had about 6 lots actually :)

I'm intending to only use Jeff for vbookie.

I made a few bets as webmaster last week by accident because I was logged in under that name as I had to keep going into the admin system to put DOBs in. Nnow I'm not having to do that so often I've swapped the vcash amounts and will try to only vbet when I'm logged in as Jeff.

Jeff said:

I made a few bets as webmaster last week by accident because I was logged in under that name as I had to keep going into the admin system to put DOBs in. Nnow I'm not having to do that so often I've swapped the vcash amounts and will try to only vbet when I'm logged in as Jeff.

*smirks*

Jeff said:

You don't have to explain yourself to me Jeff ;)

Durham Fox said:
You don't have to explain yourself to me Jeff ;)
no you dont jeff, durham will lick your bum whatever youve done!;)

Offer me 10,000-1 and I'll put a vpound on Joey to turn up on matchday :icon_wink

Mr Rayvon must be a very happy man - so much for the unbridled optimism of the rest of us!

yeh sorry bout that. it was one of them no lose situations really. if we'd have won i'd have been happier than winning Vcash that i can never spend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669