luton

Status
Not open for further replies.

MKFox

down the kenny next season then... :?

Kenilworth Road eh, lovely place.

I think the trip to Hull will be more exciting. We can all go to The Deep, sharks n'all!

I think Hull is more likely to have a different type of file Alex.

Is that Old Tory still chairman of Luton MK ? Can't remember his name,total wanker the man is.

Joe_Fox said:
Kenilworth Road eh, lovely place.

My first ever away game was to see the mighty foxes tonk Luton 4-0 in the FA Cup. The day was made all the better for the super strike by Keith Weller RIP.

highland fox said:
Is that Old Tory still chairman of Luton MK ? Can't remember his name,total wanker the man is.
no, some right dodgy bloke is now, can't remember his name but i think he made his money importing 'goods' from columbia...

MKFox said:
no, some right dodgy bloke is now, can't remember his name but i think he made his money importing 'goods' from columbia...
allegedly....
is his name Gurney? :?

Luvly Hoopoe MKFox.

There has been one in Knighton for 3 out of the last 5 summers!

Unmistakable call note, that I did not link to the Hoopoe until I saw a flock together in the Algarve in the summer of 2003!

...I'll get my coat...

Furtle said:
Luvly Hoopoe MKFox.

There has been one in Knighton for 3 out of the last 5 summers!

Unmistakable call note, that I did not link to the Hoopoe until I saw a flock together in the Algarve in the summer of 2003!

...I'll get my coat...
:D
we had one in MK last Friday, needless to say i wasn't in Mk and missed the fecker. :roll:

Only been to Kenilworth once, they used to have what appeared to be a giant washine machine in on corner of the ground :? Don't know if it's still there? I remember David Oldfield chasing a ball out of play, jumping the advertising hoarding and ending up sitting on the front with the Luton fans. Best thing he did all game, he should have stayed there.

scored twice there! worked in luton years ago (plastic pitch days) and we hired it for a sales v warehouse match.
happy days...

MKFox said:
scored twice there! worked in luton years ago (plastic pitch days) and we hired it for a sales v warehouse match.
happy days...

This is the second we have been subjected to this. :roll: :-( :-( :? :? :? :D :) :p :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

it's sad when scoring at luton's football ground is one of your life's highlights :? :-(

MKFox said:
it's sad when scoring at luton's football ground is one of your life's highlights :? :-(

In truth even though I am/was a Rugby player, I would love to have scored a goal at Luton's ground. :p :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

highland fox said:

David Evans.......twat.

Wanted ID cards introducing after the Millwall mob wrecked his ground. I believe he and maggie wanted to ban away fans :evil: :evil: :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669