Macc match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks pretty good, balanced midfield for once, and nice to see McAuley making a start

O'Grady is back in the fold. ;)

Looks a decent side, and a chance for a few fringe players to put some pressure on the first XI.

Can't seem to get radio leicester online. There was nother site I used to be able to get city games on. It had a list of all the games that are being played and when you click on City's game you get a choice of listening to radio leicester or the other teams local radio. Does this sound familiar to anyone? Any help gratefully received.

Nice to see that even with 8 changes made, that still looks a fairly strong side.

I think that's our strongest midfield anyway, and it's good to see O'Grady preferred to Hammond. I think Fryatt should've played though as if he could've grabbed a goal or 2 tonight it could get him started on the goal trail for the year. Still, hopefully he can come on and score one.

I think Weso will score tonight.

I am currently in a hotel room in Sandbanks overlooking Poole Harbour.

I appreciate any regular updates on the action that any of you post.

I reckon that side tonight will do the business.

Feckin idiots on RL.

Commentator 1 explained how many tickets had been sold in advance, then explained that the cheap ticket offer ended at 9 this morning.

Commentator 2 then said, "it's £5 to get in if you want to come along and you're in the area"

Typical feckin radio presenter, never listen to a word anyone says, just interested in hearing their own voice.

Why no mention of MM? Typical local radio, stir it all up then pretend it never happened.

Nice to see that even with 8 changes made, that still looks a fairly strong side.

I think that's our strongest midfield anyway, and it's good to see O'Grady preferred to Hammond. I think Fryatt should've played though as if he could've grabbed a goal or 2 tonight it could get him started on the goal trail for the year. Still, hopefully he can come on and score one.

I think Weso will score tonight.

I'm quite happy with Fryatt not starting tonight. I'd also be quite happy if he didn't score for us this month.......and then went on a goalscoring spree from next month on......

the sooner the transfer window closes the better....

average age of team is 22. OMG :)

Plus if anyone doesn't want to pm me the link for the commentary i would really appreciate it ;)

commentary link isnt wanted here!!!

come on hereford

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00