Macc match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems all the scratters who wont pay full price were;)

There was an awful lot of Chavs there last night, i was getting really pissed off as they were continually going up and down the steps.

The ultimate one had a aquascutum cap with tracksuit, the top was open showing that he had no t shirt on, classy. Where these people get their fashion sense from God alone knows.

I had the least funny old woman in the world behind me.
A great advert for mandatory euthanasia for the over 60's.

My missus had the obligatory smelly 50 year old next to her, she deserved it she supports Macclesfield. Allegedly she was born there once.....

My missus had the obligatory smelly 50 year old next to her, she deserved it she supports Macclesfield. Allegedly she was born there once.....

Where was she born the second time?

I'm using her words.

Anyone find it hilarious when the Macc fans went mad whne they thought they had scored?

Anyone find it hilarious when the Macc fans went mad whne they thought they had scored?
yes, I love those moments. :icon_razz
Also in the second half when one of their midfielders tried to head the ball, missed and fell over.:038:

yes, I love those moments. :icon_razz
Also in the second half when one of their midfielders tried to head the ball, missed and fell over.:038:

You sounded frighteningly optimistic and complimentary about our side earlier MK:icon_conf

You sounded frighteningly optimistic and complimentary about our side earlier MK:icon_conf
They were great last night, given time to pass (even heard the occasional 'ole'), top show from the fringe and main players :038:

It feels really odd walking about with a smile on my face....:icon_wink

To anyone in the 1884 last night who is interested. I was sitting on the opposite side of the room from the door and had Smith number 9 on the back of an last seasons shirt.

MHS we'll have to meet up properly before a match sometime and this time you can buy the drinks.:038:

To anyone in the 1884 last night who is interested. I was sitting on the opposite side of the room from the door and had Smith number 9 on the back of an last seasons shirt.

table near the bar? think i was stood behind you under the telly.:icon_wink

table near the bar? think i was stood behind you under the telly.:icon_wink

Yep pretty much. Standing behind me you gay :icon_bigg . Who were you with?

MHS was sitting on the dancefloor bit with a black hat covering his manky ear.

Do you have to have a membership of any kind to get into the 1884? Or is it just for anyone?

Only just got round to watching the Macclesfield highlights on World. 2 observations: (i) O'Grady's goal was a really good finish. (ii) it sounds on World like it's a game at some sort of 5 a side tournament at a local gym, with the low crowd and the funny echo round the Walkers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00