macca is full of crap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok chill, so whats the score? you are in the acedemy? have you played for the reserves etc yet?[/quote]

yes im in the acadamy, only joined at the end of last season though!for the under 15s! i am a striker and scored 6 goals in the 7 games that i played. no i havent played for the reserves, its unlikely that a player will break through to the reserves until he is at least 18, unless he is a special talent like wayne rooney or tomi petrescu or someone like that

no offense but you guys had all season to work out how to stand around that circle and never got it right!! :twisted:

Were you down by the kop in the corner of east? The onbe who were ther always used to fight with eachother!

wtf r u on yes i did do the ball boys thing actually mate its a mixture not just under 15!Y do u fink the little ones do it u dick.And for ure info mate doddsy iz in u-18 and he wears number 4 u-19 next yr.I live in Loughboro.U av to be sent off a max of 6 times to be chucked out of academy.And i got runner up cos i got the man of da match 8 times mate.U want my life story.Leicester u-17 3 brentford u-17 1 Monday 5th Jan 04.They also said that if i dint calm down i wud be gone but thats wen corky spoke to me and sed that i needed to keep me ed dwn and be good.Neil barnes was coach.I dont fink u did get moved up the only person dat got moved up was craig dunno iz second name so ure the bullshitter.ure just a random lad who wishes he played for academy u loser

Ok cool, so do you have any inside info?[/quote]

no sorry, us acadamy lads dont really get much inside info at all! we do go in the gym with the players before there game on saturday though, so havemet most of them! the odd time we do get a bit of info, but hardly eva!

Macca said:
Eyup Lads.Me first post.this is a bit bout me.
Name:Danny Mcmillan
Life long Leicester fan
Played for Leicester for 6 years after going for trials.
Position:Defensive Midfielder
Goals last season:2
Sent off:5
met most players trained with Reserve team twice last season and Tomi Petrescu is amazing.Never played in reserves game though.and i got runner up in managers player of year last term.

We start training in 4 weeks so a nice long break.I can sometimes get transfer gos but only if i suck up to Neil whos the manager. oh yeah i dont know if u know but Boca Juniors have pulled out of comp replaced by Maritmo of Portugal.
U might have seen me before i was a ball boy last season and i had to wave round that **** alliance and leicester circle every home game. Nay questions just thought id clear who i was up!

Ure tellin me uve erd of every single player that trains wiv the reserves i fink not.U eva erd of a fing called a telephone if u ask and pester ure bound to find out summet even if they tell u it to shut up.Maccalcfc4eva r u reely Karl gardner dat sed he was goin to get me 4 callin im a prik behind his bk bet it is gi it a rest karl.

OH YHEAH AND PLAYERS THAT GOT MOVED UP TO 17S GAMES

REGULARLY MOVED UP - Billy Mckae, Matt Moore, Matt Goodwin, baker

I got moved up for one game

we dont even have a craig in our year to get moved up!

oh and another thing - there isnt even an under 19s next season , its under 16s and 18s instead of under 19s.

haha well funny.

reminds me of on radio 1 about 3 weeks ago. this girl phoned in and said she was pulled by the drummer from Ash. Scott Mills called the drummer from Ash and he was other end of the country. So they got the girl to give them this lads mobile number who said he was the drummer from Ash and rang him.

it was quality because he still insisted he was the drummer. much like our Macca here.

i couldnt give 2 shits if u are a youth team player. its a pretty sad lie if you aren't. if i want inside info i'll ask my aunties pet goldfish. i'll wait for the facts thanks.

by the way. i ****ing hate when people type like they text, its a pain to read.

in the words of macca:

"i dont fing u r tellin da trufe, y iz uz tellin dem porky piez. u iz da 1 lukkin a tw4t."

JKFOX said:
haha well funny.

reminds me of on radio 1 about 3 weeks ago. this girl phoned in and said she was pulled by the drummer from Ash. Scott Mills called the drummer from Ash and he was other end of the country. So they got the girl to give them this lads mobile number who said he was the drummer from Ash and rang him.

it was quality because he still insisted he was the drummer. much like our Macca here.

i couldnt give 2 shits if u are a youth team player. its a pretty sad lie if you aren't. if i want inside info i'll ask my aunties pet goldfish. i'll wait for the facts thanks.

by the way. i **** hate when people type like they text, its a pain to read.

in the words of macca:

"i dont fing u r tellin da trufe, y iz uz tellin dem porky piez. u iz da 1 lukkin a tw4t."

Is your aunties pet goldfish in the academy aswell? Can you persuade it to start posting?

oh yeh no probs i'll have a word. although hes a bit busy coz hes just moved up to the under 17s. although he has started pre-season already. perhaps hes a bit more unfit than macca here.

although he did mention to me last week whilst have a shit hanging out his arse that we are in for Wayne Rooney. apparently whilst my aunties fish was having a bath after training he over heard micky and corky trying to convince Rooney by telling him that there is loads of areas in leicester for him to behave like a scouser.....highfields, beumont leys, new parks and braunstone. (no offence anyone)

i'll see what new info i get when i pop ound later to drop a few flakes in his bowl. hes on this lucozade isotonic fishfood now....Buzzin :p

please could we call me macca and the liar 1 dickhead or something! cant have my good name ruined by some fake!

Welcome to the real Macca - Hope you stay around here and post.

You don't post much on the Official Site anymore, do you?

No I dont because its crap now, it use to be great like this site but now its just full of people posting anything and theres loads of twats now.

Macca4lcfc said:
No I dont because its crap now, it use to be great like this site but now its just full of people posting anything and theres loads of twats now.

Errrrm.... hate to spoil the party but you just described this place!!!

Babylon said:
Macca4lcfc said:

Errrrm.... hate to spoil the party but you just described this place!!!

Speak for yourself. :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469