Vizek
Berger
Pokluda
Licka
Rott
Stambacher

What a player.

bf7c9156-3fd8-49d4-8963-71af56cc69d2.jpg

if fit, available, id certainly play Logan Lamey Vitor Keneddy Moreno and Crnic, hope the mangement have sorted the obvious tactical flaws from our formation, i have high hopes a defensive midfielder (Moreno)with experience/knowledge of this pattern can go a long way to improving things. Im certainly expecting at least a 2-0 win (more important a fluid display btw Fryatt brace.

Well I may as well start it off my line up:

Logan

Lamey (if signed)
Vitor
Hobbs
Kennedy

Moreno
Wellens
Oakley

DJ
Howard
Gallagher

Subs
Weale
Morrison
O'Neil
Chambers
N'Guessan
Schlupp
Fryatt

:038: At last someone has seen his excellent footballing skills and has put him in their squad! Heres mine:

Logan

Lamey (if signed)
Parkes
Hobbs
Kennedy

Gally
Moreno
Wellens
Schlupp

Howard
Crncic

Subs:
Weale
Adams
Vitor
King
Fryatt
John
Chambers

Try and work in the new lads aye, I doubt we'll see Lamey though, he looked jiggered for most of the S'land game. Wouldn't mind seeing crunchy tits bang a couple in.

Try and work in the new lads aye, I doubt we'll see Lamey though, he looked jiggered for most of the S'land game. Wouldn't mind seeing crunchy tits bang a couple in.

He's away with Slovenia U21s apparently.

Last edited:
Neville Faulger claims Sousa's team needs time to bed down. I think he is right - but not too much time. Newcastle only lost 4 games last season and West Brom 7 games.

For this reason - and also because Milan is the most impatient of chairmen - Sousa might be w*s* to keep the same back four. He needs to know the defensive problems of Saturday are sorted out before the Middlesborough game.

I will be interested to see Moreno. It will be worth remembering, however, that he has had very little time to settle in and get to know his teammates.

Howard is at a stage in his career where he will be most effective if used sparingly I would have Fryatt and Campbell as the strikers. If Fryatt is fit then I hopen he will have given some serious thought to what went wrong with his game on Saturday.

I hear around 2,000 tickets have been sold for this match tonight. Expect a very low attendance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566