Mad as a March Hare

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wish he would shut the feck up he wont be happy til someone is charged with killing them both

I was surprised he didn't name me....... I was bracing myself for it

His son was killed, all he is doing is looking for some justice and a decent enquiry. He isn't doing anything a normal parent wouldn't and doesn't do, except he has more media coverage to use to try to get what he feels to be justice.

I have no problem with the guy

His son was killed, all he is doing is looking for some justice and a decent enquiry. He isn't doing anything a normal parent wouldn't and doesn't do, except he has more media coverage to use to try to get what he feels to be justice.

Sort of agree but he is not going to get much sympathy or be taken seriously ranting on like that..as much as I did like him calling Camilla ''Crocodile Woman':icon_lol:

The Express coverage is the best. The 'Have your say' comments seem to have flushed out a fine collection of conspiracy theorists. Such as the following which goes beyond even Fayed's rantings.

WAKE UP CASSIDY ..............it is black and white...........why didn't Codom or Stevens hand over the Miscon note to the French authorities. THIS IN PLAIN ENGLISH IS DERELICTION of reponsibilites = COVER UP = M16 Windor Family mafia involvement. The crooks also behind BAE and Prince Bandar Corruption . PLEASE JOIN THE DOTS AND MAKE THE CONNECTIONS before we end up in a totalitarian state.

ALL THAT IS NECESSARY FOR THE TRIUMPH OF EVIL IS FOR GOOD MEN TO DO NOTHING

It’s the lizards I tell you!

Princes William and Harry have both lost their mother but they don't go around calling him a senile ****ing gangster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46