Mad Biker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teeno

Come on mate let us know whats happening.

Some of us are dying here we need to know whats happening?

The latest news from the club.

Whats happening with Connolly, anyone else in the pipline, why did they chose Pressman?

Latest news from club, well, I don`t really get that, my mate is strictly on the foorball side of things, although I can usually find things out if there`s anything specific you wan`t to know.

Connolly covered on the other thread, but SHOULD be signing tomorrow !!

Pressman,also covered but he`s got a nice fat ass so will be nice and comfortable on the bench :lol: , seriously, his experience will be very useful to our young keepers.

pipeline, this is the tricky one, we ARE talking to more players but talk is cheap, players arn`t ! but having said that don`t be surprised if Micky adds to the squad.

hope that`s OK, it`s all your getting :wink:

mad biker said:
Latest news from club, well, I don`t really get that, my mate is strictly on the foorball side of things, although I can usually find things out if there`s anything specific you wan`t to know.

Pressman,also covered but he`s got a nice fat ass so will be nice and comfortable on the bench :lol: , seriously, his experience will be very useful to our young keepers.

pipeline, this is the tricky one, we ARE talking to more players but talk is cheap, players arn`t ! but having said that don`t be surprised if Micky adds to the squad.

cheers matey :)

mad biker said:

Thanks MB! :wink:

He SHOULD sign...but I bet he goes to former Ireland boss McCarthy. Bloody shame because I think Connolly is brilliant in this division, could have also had the chance to prove he is preimiership with us...he won't get that chance with the Macams :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00
9Fulham00