Mad Biker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mad biker. you are out of order blaming others for ma screwing up
ma left of his own accord, as you know.
ma as lost the respect and support of the players, again you know this
Just as he did last season, as you know.
and any manager that losses that will end up getting no where and that aint my fault or anyone else's on this site. AS YOU KNOW

As a city fan, I will always complain when someone screws up at city, I dont boo our own players or slag ma at the ground, but on the messagboard, I let rip, I speak the truth and base my discusions on facts and stats. I do not resort to childish name calling of fellow users (except in retaliation)and unlike yourself I am happy to see others express their opinion which I respect.

Sam you are dead right Mad Biker is out of order blaming others (Which is an ma trait) and resorting to name calling. SAM, You have no reason to be sorry. MB is being a being tosser. AS HE KNOWS
and you should delete you apology and he should be the one saying sorry

i do not like green eggs and ham,
i do not like them Sam I am :wink:

As I know (1)
As I know (2)
As I know (3)
As I know (4)
As I know (5)
One thing I do know is that I`ve already quit one forum due to it`s personel, although that one was FULL of "Steps" for the most part this one`s full of decent and knowledgable people, however I don`t really need or wan`t the hassle of trying to argue with people like Step, a person telling me what I know 5 times when I KNOW just the opposite ! so I`ll bid you all a fond farewell, I may well have the occasional look at this forum as it`s quite an interesting read, thankyou and goodbye !

mad biker said:
As I know (1)
As I know (2)
As I know (3)
As I know (4)
As I know (5)
One thing I do know is that I`ve already quit one forum due to it`s personel, although that one was FULL of "Steps" for the most part this one`s full of decent and knowledgable people, however I don`t really need or wan`t the hassle of trying to argue with people like Step, a person telling me what I know 5 times when I KNOW just the opposite ! so I`ll bid you all a fond farewell, I may well have the occasional look at this forum as it`s quite an interesting read, thankyou and goodbye !

So it's on your bike then!

You shouldn't let people bother you like this MB.....

Step has paid his money and is entitled to whinge and moan if that's what floats his boat.

No doubt he'll be moaning even more when we are bottom of The Championship in a couple of years time with no money, no players and begging for someone of the calibre of MA to come and manage the club.

This whole episode has really left a nasty taste with me. I've always known that Leicester fans are generally stupid, but this really takes the biscuit......

Don't go MB, your opinions are valued even if I don't agree all the time :)

mad biker said:
As I know (1)
As I know (2)
As I know (3)
As I know (4)
As I know (5)

MB, as you have just said "this one`s full of decent and knowledgable people" so don't leave. I'm sure I'm not alone in saying that I respect your contributions, to be starved of your inside knowledge would be catasrophic. Also, you know you won't leave because you'd miss the humour and ridiculous comedy provided by the Joe_Fox campaign.

Mad Biker has strong pro-MA views and that will atrract some opposition. However it does not excuse the abuse Mad Biker has received and indeed and others have been subject to.

May I make a plea that we all slag/praise the Board, MA or the players without fear of being abused. :p :wink:

LCFC in the past have had teams that have played good football. You go home having lost or drawn but you've seen a good game, its a compensation.

Last season there were good home and away games.

This season, the first true MA team the games have been appalling. I've gone home feeling very empty and annoyed.

MA is the manager, its his team, he's responsible, and he's gone. Live with it!

Joe_Fox said:
mad biker said:
As I know (1)
As I know (2)
As I know (3)
As I know (4)
As I know (5)

MB, as you have just said "this one`s full of decent and knowledgable people" so don't leave. I'm sure I'm not alone in saying that I respect your contributions, to be starved of your inside knowledge would be catasrophic. Also, you know you won't leave because you'd miss the humour and ridiculous comedy provided by the Joe_Fox campaign.

Me and JF want you MB, don't walk away from us now, you're like a father to us.

mad biker said:
As I know (1)
As I know (2)
As I know (3)
As I know (4)
As I know (5)

A bit of criticism and you leave! You really are MA then?

Good on you MB i've enjoyed your posts :)

MB

You know what step your right even though hes not here anymore im going to take back my apology MB is such a fecking asshole. His views are pathetic hes done everyone a favour by going good riddance i say.

Its his choise to leave just like ma and though he like to critisise others just like ma he cant stand being critisised. But worst than that, he cant admit he is wrong, therefore will never admit his errors so cant put them right.
I still think MB was ma, cork or a close relation of one or other

Calm down everyone, agree to disagree and all that, is there really any need for personal attacks and namecalling?

Step

Step what have you actually got against mad biker because i know he's big headed and all that but you know since when have you hated him and all that

kam said:
LCFC in the past have had teams that have played good football

no.
we've won games of football, but we haven't played good football.

beaumontfox said:
we didn't really play good football under O'Neill either.

the difference with him was we had a team that played for EACH OTHER and they never gave up.

But how good was it to watch a Leicester team play with a never say die attitude and with such pride, passion and commitment to the shirt. And to be honest you never really noticed how direct we played. It was enjoyable to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669