Madness Hierarchy

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my life (27 years and counting) I've been described as mad by many many people, some of them decidedly more unhinged than myself, in my opinion.

My question to you guys is the following - what is the heirarchy of madness?

I could do a poll here - few ideas though, feel free to add your own and please arrange them for me in order of severity of madness.

Mad as a badger (bit harsh - they don't seem mad to me)
Mad as a box of frogs (that does sound quite mad)
Mad as a hatter (Luton Town's performances could drive any man to despair)
Mad as a March Hare (Are they madder than any other hares? Why hares?)
Mad as a wet hen (This is the most recent and the reason for this thread - a wet hen?? What?)

Re: Madness Heirarchy

He's mad! He's mad. He's madder than Mad Jack McMad, the winner of this year's Mr Madman competition.

getAsset.aspx

people who describe themselves as mad are usually painfully dull

when uni with a guy called crazy dave who ventually accepted he was crazy and then tried to quantify it:102:

I often describe myself as dull. Does that make me mad?

Probably makes you quite a modest, level-headed person.

I hate it when people say, 'Oh you need to meet so and so, they're mental!' Well if they're genuinly mad, I don't think I do want to meet them to be honest.

Last edited:

Probably makes you quite a modest, level-headed person.

I hate it when people say, 'Oh you need to meet so and so, they're mental!' Well if they're genuinly mad, I don't think I do want to meet them to be honest.

Well, I do have plenty to be modest about....

In my life (27 years and counting) I've been described as mad by many many people, some of them decidedly more unhinged than myself, in my opinion.

My question to you guys is the following - what is the heirarchy of madness?

I could do a poll here - few ideas though, feel free to add your own and please arrange them for me in order of severity of madness.

Mad as a badger (bit harsh - they don't seem mad to me)
Mad as a box of frogs (that does sound quite mad)
Mad as a hatter (Luton Town's performances could drive any man to despair)
Mad as a March Hare (Are they madder than any other hares? Why hares?)
Mad as a wet hen (This is the most recent and the reason for this thread - a wet hen?? What?)
I'm perfectly normal. Anyway, from most to least mental, I think it's: box of frogs, Mad Jack McMad, bag of snakes, balloon, wet hen, fish, badger, March hare, hatter.

I also dislike the 'he's so random' crew. Just **** off, 'random' normally equals attention seeking twat.

Much prefer being sulky, quiet and a mardyarse like myself. :icon_lol:...Although once I've met someone they can't understand that I am that person in a social situation (I've probably spoke fifty words at uni today) until they really know me.

Enough for the psycho-babble.

I also dislike the 'he's so random' crew. Just **** off, 'random' normally equals attention seeking twat.

Much prefer being sulky, quiet and a mardyarse like myself. :icon_lol:...Although once I've met someone they can't understand that I am that person in a social situation (I've probably spoke fifty words at uni today) until they really know me.

Enough for the psycho-babble.

We should like hook up and stuff, before I'm married.

Graham "Suggs" McPherson > Mike Barson >Lee Thompson > Chris Foreman > Mark Bedford > Daniel Woodgate > Carl Smyth

Only if you sport a decent bowl-cut and wear cool knitted jumpers and remember it will all end in tears. (That's a sad in-joke with myself :icon_redf).

I've never been cool.

I feel comfortable sharing this with you as you're my newest friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669