Major Problem That Needs Sorting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

worcesterfox

With all the problems that have been highlighted i feel one of them is the need for a permanent and GOOD captain. Dabizas has been named captain for most of the games this season. However i feel that a captain needs to play week in week out for 90 mins bar injury etc. No offence to nikos but we need a non foreign captain who can communicate well with the players and we need a captain who is determined, 100% commited and is gonna shout at any player who is not putting in the effort. We have had this problem when muzz was injured last season. WE NEED A LEADER ON THE PITCH!!

My nomination: Tiatto (without a doubt)

one problem, you say we need someone who isn't going to be on international duty - he's an australian international!

dabizas seems to me that he thinks it's his right to be in the team and captain due to him having a winners medal, but he never played!

tia tia tia tiatto would be a good captain i reckon, heath would be a good future captain, not just yet though!

heath is one of the better players, his distribution isn't great but he wins the ball in the air and on the ground which is more than most of our defenders at the minute, and he's young enough to get better!

'Distribution isn't great' is an under-statement...

I agree he is young and can improve, lets hope he does, Dabizas doesn't have that luxury.

distribution was terible, but compared to most of the distribution on sunday........wasn't bad, better than dabizas. him a tiatto were the best two players we had, tiatto was far better but he was second, he won most things that came to him in the air, he won most tackels on the ground.

we need mad frank back........

I wouldn't want Heath in the team,seen him play a few times now and not impressed.His distribution/passing is absolutely appalling and his defending isn't a lot better,heading out to opponents etc.

highland fox said:
I wouldn't want Heath in the team,seen him play a few times now and not impressed.His distribution/passing is absolutely appalling and his defending isn't a lot better,heading out to opponents etc.

watched him play a lot, he is a very good player and deffinatly could be a better player in the future, put him next to someone better than dabizas like elliot/keown someone to show him better leadership than dabizas, and he does a lot better, can't compare him to the watford game, he played right back not his natural possition!

Heath is f*ckin shite

What game are you watching ?

homer said:
Heath is f*ckin shite

What game are you watching ?

Obviously not leicester v brighton!!!

Heath second best..... WTF!!!!

What we need is a captain that didn't wait until the last minute to stay because nothing better came along. How can we and the players believe Dabizas is 'committed to the cause' when he's obviously just here because no-one else wanted him.

Tiatto would get my vote easily. Keown second. Elliott should get it if he's ever fit (and Micky manages to get over his dislike of him and play him).

worcesterfox said:
With all the problems that have been highlighted i feel one of them is the need for a permanent and GOOD captain. Dabizas has been named captain for most of the games this season. However i feel that a captain needs to play week in week out for 90 mins bar injury etc. No offence to nikos but we need a non foreign captain who can communicate well with the players and we need a captain who is determined, 100% commited and is gonna shout at any player who is not putting in the effort. We have had this problem when muzz was injured last season. WE NEED A LEADER ON THE PITCH!!

My nomination: Tiatto (without a doubt)

That's a contradiction.

keown can't be captain he wont play every game, neither will elliot, walker is the only player who will play every game when fit why not give it to him!

leicester_til_i_die said:
keown can't be captain he wont play every game, neither will elliot, walker is the only player who will play every game when fit why not give it to him!

IMO goalkeepers as captains rarely work as they are not positioned to see the play clearly and if they do are seldom in a position to get there point heard.

Ian said:
leicester_til_i_die said:

IMO goalkeepers as captains rarely work as they are not positioned to see the play clearly and if they do are seldom in a position to get there point heard.

Why don't we bring back Elliot and make him captain. I never ever thought I would say anything like this after his terrible performances last year but at this level I think he could be just what the doctor ordered. He's done it before and he is our club captain so why the funk not?

walker doesn't communicate enough.

when is matty back? another couple of months?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566