Malf mystery

Status
Not open for further replies.

step

I think he screwed up his studies and got his ars kicked for waisting time on this forum.

What happened to Malf?
Any suggestions?

step said:
I think he screwed up his studies and got his ars kicked for waisting time on this forum.

What happened to Malf?
Any suggestions?

I am sure he is a working man. :wink: The rumour I heard was that his girlfriend saw what he was writing and was not best pleased. Ultimatum, so now he is no longer posting. That could be gospel or complete crap, I don't know.

I pass on the last communication I had with Malf at Wed Jun 30, 2004 2:42 pm.

Did you get my PM?? no-one seems to be getting them. reply asap as this is the last time i'm gonna be on here. Inform everyone i'm a goona, cheers

So ended the time on this forum of its resident intellectual hooligan. :( :wink:

we still invited to his stag do then? :cry: :lol:

MKFox said:
we still invited to his stag do then? :cry: :lol:

Malf still watches these boards. Proof of that was his name on the petition against the ground share not long after it started. So if he is looking in, I am still saving for the stag do. :wink:

Malf said:
i'm a goona, cheers

Sounds like he is now an Arsenal fan. Strange behaviour but then that's Malf for you.

highland fox said:
Comments like that could make him hide from coming out of hiding
and comments like that could make him hide from hiding of coming out of hiding

i'll give you all a bloody good hiding if you carry this on... :wink:

MKFox said:
i'll give you all a bloody good hiding if you carry this on... :wink:

Comments like that are not welcome.

So, from that, can I assum that, Malf is in a bloody good hiding place but welcome to come back and make comments

reckon you're right, the little dirt monkey is nestled in a comfortable hole somewhere. :wink:

MKFox said:
reckon you're right, the little dirt monkey is nestled in a comfortable hole somewhere. :wink:

Gary Glitter?

rotherhamfox said:
MKFox said:

Gary Glitter?

What, :shock: :? :? :? Malf wants to love you in a gay way. :shock: :? :? I never thought Malf was a chutney ferret. :wink:

Steven said:
rotherhamfox said:
MKFox said:

Gary Glitter?

What, :shock: :? :? :? Malf wants to love you in a gay way. :shock: :? :? I never thought Malf was a chutney ferret. :wink:

A Chutney ferret, is that some street word from Bangkok, never heard that term before, its fowl.

rotherhamfox said:
Steven said:
rotherhamfox said:
MKFox said:

Gary Glitter?

A Chutney ferret, is that some street word from Bangkok, never heard that term before, its fowl.

It is a wonderful experession I have borrowed from MK. :wink:

http://www.londonslang.com/db/c/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673